9 weeks: boobs no longer sore and feeling crampy

MrsHedgehog

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and after weeks of having sore boobs today they feel absolutely fine. I'm also feeling a bit crampy. Anyone else lose symptoms around 9 weeks? I had bleeding early on, around 6 weeks so I'm feeling really paranoid. :cry:

try to remain positive! maybe your symptoms are easing off as you reach the end of first trimester? I remember my nausea definitely easing off by 9-10 weeks or so last time. and definitely normal to cramp a little during pregnancy...my mom & aunt both confirmed it in all of their pregnancies.

do you have any u/s coming up soon for assurance & peace of mind?

Hi Hedgehog,

I have also loss the symptoms of sore boobs! Hopefully it is normal!

I always start losing symptoms from 9 weeks as the placenta starts taking over. I find they're on and off for a few weeks. And cramping is normal as long as it's not strong, or accompanied by bleeding.

My boobs stopped bring sore around 9 weeks, and I've been crampy all pregnancy. hope that makes you feel better

Thanks everyone. Feeling much better today, less crampy and no bleeding (although I keep running to the bathroom to check). I hate first trimester!

Me too but mine eased up at like 8.5 and now they barely hurt just the nips are sensitive. My nausea comes and goes but my symptoms all together are really just disappearing, my next scan isnt sor another 2weeks!!!

I always start losing symptoms from 9 weeks as the placenta starts taking over. I find they're on and off for a few weeks. And cramping is normal as long as it's not strong, or accompanied by bleeding.

That's exactly what my Ovia pregnancy app said this morning and I'm only 7.5 weeks along. I did notice that my boobs are no longer sore (unless I grope them. LOL), so I've been pretty nervous. My pregnancy, so far, has been pretty easy. My main symptom is being constantly tired and that is still very obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->