9 weeks, Lets talk sickness & symptoms ladies!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by leoniesean, Oct 8, 2013.

1. leoniesean

leoniesean Well-Known Member

So all, Im coming up 9 weeks now, and at about 6 weeks i thought god this nausea is not very nice and oh my i really have gone off the food i thought i loved... But now at my 9th week, My hormones have gotten so much stronger and now i know what real nausea feels like!

Today I came home from work, sat on the sofa and spoke to my other half, the baby wasnt having it and in mid conversation i had to run to the loo... Lovely sickness!

It creeps up at the worst of times... But i do like feeling sick and having the nausea cause its just like an extra thing confirming and keeping me calm that my hormones are strong. (Even if you dont have nausea im sure your hormones are strong - your just the lucky ones!)

Oh yes, another symptom of mine is that im a crying emotional wreck, anything makes me cry aha, and my dreams have become so so so odd!

My preference to food has changed dramatically.... i loved food and now i cant stand eating anything! Half the time i need to force myself... hahaa.

Anyway all - lets hear your symptoms!?

P.s im expecting in May!

2. LittleAngel09

LittleAngel09 Well-Known Member

Hi

I'm heading into my 9th week as of tomorrow and boy I'm feeling rough. Been sick a few times. Three times during the actual night over the weekend. Starving all the time but can't satisfy it. So tired I just feel like face planting the floor and letting my other two get on with it themselves. It's harder when I'm around family and friends who don't know yet. Some are starting to have suspicions.

Oh the joys of the 1st trimester.

I'm due around May 21st but need a scan to confirm my dates.
    X

3. leoniesean

Oh god i know that feeling... its so soo tiring... feeling the same sick feeling every day. Its no funnn :(

4. LittleAngel09

LittleAngel09 Well-Known Member

Not to mention my skin looks like I'm 14 again.

Roll on 2nd trimester

X

5. leoniesean

oh same... i have had such a bad outbreak of spots! haha.

6. bluejen

bluejen Guest

Constant nausea here! No actual vomit as yet though :s it's worse when I'm hungry, but gotta love it ( in a weird way!) also very tired, nearly fell asleep at my desk at work the other day, eyes were rolling and my boss said "god you look knackered!" Which woke me up! Xx

7. bluejen

bluejen Guest

Oh! Baby's a raspberry! :)

8. LexyAjMommy

LexyAjMommy Well-Known Member

Right there with you ladies!! 8 weeks today! Dr has me on Zofran ( they give it to Chemo pts for nausea and vom ) and I feel like crap a majority of the day and night!! Was not sick a day of my 2 prior pregnancies ( over 7 and 9 years ago ) but I'm praying these next 4 weeks bring relief!!!

9. PugMama22

PugMama22 Well-Known Member

My main symptom this time around is exhaustion! Pure exhaustion! I teach kindergarten and chase around a very happy, active 2 year old boy, so my exhaustion is extreme! Luckily my husband is amazing and helps me out!!

I feel nauseous if I haven't eaten in a few hours, but it was much, much worse with my last pregnancy.

Boobies are still sore. Strong sense of smell. Moody.... Lets be real, bitchy. Lol

So excited to become a Mom to my second and ready to be a SAHM again!!

10. KhalessiBJ

KhalessiBJ Active Member

At 14 weeks. My Nausea is pretty bad, It got to a point where i couldn't keep anything but Black Tea and Toast down during 3 days of a Heatwave. I cant take the Nausea medications cause of a Aorta issue which means my Heart beats out of Rhythm. I get slight cramps but i usually get that after vomiting especially before I got pregnant.

I am tired all the time where I fall asleep on OH's shoulder when we're watching TV or movies together or if he is out and busy I fall asleep on the couch watching TV and I been going to bed around 9:30pm-10pm which is like 2 hours earlier then i usually go to bed.

My back pain is a bit sore, Mostly cause of the Scoliosis on my back. The back has got a bit sorer but nothing that codeine and Back massages from OH doesn't fix. I barley walk now. But when I do groceries with OH, I always push the trolley, It gives me something to lean on when my ankles are sore or my back is hurting.

My other symptoms is cravings, mostly I crave KFC Chicken and Potato and Gravy and Ham, Cheese, Tomato Toasted Sandwiches and 2minute noodles. I do eat fruit, mostly Apples and I eat whatever nice meals my OH cooks and I drink Juice and a little bit of Fizzy Drinks and Tea

11. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Oh darlin, I know exactly how you feel! That was me at 6 weeks and then me at 9 weeks! At 8 weeks I was freaked out because the nausea seemed to go away but also happy, was warned not to get too excited, 9 hit and BAM, super nausea. It's been on and off since then but the worst thing for me this week is this cold or pregnancy rhinitis or whatever. Sneezing. Pressure in nasal passages. Headache. Body aches. Hot then cold. Then hot again. Nose bleeds. Runny nose. Can't get comfortable. Boobs massively outgrown my bra and I desperately need a maternity one now! It feels like basically the worst sickness I've ever had lol.

On Sunday (Saturday for those of you in the States) I will be 10 weeks. I'm hoping that then, my symptoms will start to die down! This week has been just... ugh.