9 weeks, lots of pressure? Anyone else?

KelseyK

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'm 9 weeks and today I have been feeling loads of pressure in my vagina (tmi) every time I get up and walk around. I know about normal uterus stretching and all that but this is crazy! I feel like if I'm up too long something is going to fall out!!!

Is anyone else experiencing this?!

How many babies have you had? I have had sharp shooting pains down there but usually no pressure til the last trimester .....

This is my 3rd. Yeah it feels just like I'm in my 3rd trimester! I don't like it at all, and it's making me nervous!

Hello, could just be hormones relaxing it and extra blood flow? Im 9 weeks today and have been getting lots of dull aches and cramps. Plus weird feeling in vagina every now and then. Hopefully just 9 week symptoms xxx

I'm almost 12 weeks but for the past two (10 weeks and on) I have had what I'm told by my OB is round ligament stretching. If I stand up too fast I get sharp jabbing pain in my very low abdomen, feels like my vagina, and a sensation of pulling downward. It's normal and happened to me early as well. I've had people tell me they are surprised I'm having it this early on, but EVERY single pregnancy is different and I think people forget that fact. Just becuase Mommy A didn't have it this early doesn't mean that Mommy B won't. Check with your doctor but I bet everything is fine and you are just making room for that litle bean :hugs:

Hey Everyone!

I'm 9 weeks and today I have been feeling loads of pressure in my vagina (tmi) every time I get up and walk around. I know about normal uterus stretching and all that but this is crazy! I feel like if I'm up too long something is going to fall out!!!

Is anyone else experiencing this?!

I'd call your OBGYN. Strong pressure in the vaginal area is a symptom my doc said is something to call IMMEDIATELY about. Hope it is just a normal symptom though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->