9 Weeks Morning Sickness Question...

MummyMagic

Reaction score
I've had terrible morning sickness ever since I was about 4 weeks pregnant, I was on anti-sickness tablets for a while because I couldn't even keep water down :dohh:

Anyway, I'm now 9 weeks and I seem to feel so much better. It hasn't gone completely but I hardly ever feel sick anymore and I'm definately not being sick now. Is this normal for MS to end this early? Has anyone else experienced this? xx

I've had terrible morning sickness ever since I was about 4 weeks pregnant, I was on anti-sickness tablets for a while because I couldn't even keep water down :dohh:

Anyway, I'm now 9 weeks and I seem to feel so much better. It hasn't gone completely but I hardly ever feel sick anymore and I'm definately not being sick now. Is this normal for MS to end this early? Has anyone else experienced this? xx

My wife is 12 weeks now, and she the baby are doing fine. Her morning sickness ended at 9 weeks EXACTLY and we were worried too. From what I learned, at 9 weeks, the placenta begins to take over the job of hormone production and that's why morning sickness, sometimes, around the 9 week mark, for some.

Dont worry. Its totally normal.

Mine is definately not as bad as it has been. Almost gone for the most part. Just the occassional yuk feeling now. This has been like this since about 9wks on the nose.

My wife is 12 weeks now, and she the baby are doing fine. Her morning sickness ended at 9 weeks EXACTLY and we were worried too. From what I learned, at 9 weeks, the placenta begins to take over the job of hormone production and that's why morning sickness, sometimes, around the 9 week mark, for some.

Dont worry. Its totally normal.

Thanks that really reassures me, at least I'm not alone! I've read that alot of people's MS seemed to end at about the 12 week mark and I've also heard that MS ending earlier can be a sign of a problem, so I was very worried that it seems to have tapered off so much. Thanks for your reply though, that's made me feel alot better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->