• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9 weeks with many complications

Nataliexx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks and 5 days! And due December 29th!
So far this pregnancy has been so complicated
I have been admitted twice to hospital, bleeding, cramping.
I have have 6-7 ultrasounds already.
I went in at 5 weeks due to bleeding and bad pains in my right ovary. I couldn't stand up or anything.
All they found was 3 sacs.
I had two more ultrasounds after that when they finally saw one yolk sac in one of the sacs.
I then had a follow up scan a week later and they notice that two of the sacs had became one big sac so I then had two sacs in total still with only one yolk sac.
I had another follow up ultrasound and finally had a baby with a heartbeat and the other sac was gone they also noticed I now I have a big blood clot attached to the baby's sac and a suspected ectopic in my right ovary.
I got admitted to hospital they did another ultrasound and were happy that it was not an ectopic but told me the blood clot is quite large and there's a good chance if I have anymore bleeding bub will not make it.
I came home on strict bed rest and had another ultrasound 3 days later.
Bubbys heartrate was great 180 bpm and looked happy and healthy was moving and kicking about. And my blood clot is still there despite all the bleeding.
But they now found two more cysts in my right ovary which has made my ovary bulky and big.
I'm still waiting to see a doctor about my results as he's been away on holidays.
Usually I would have a big gush if blood then spot through out the day and would go away then the same thing a few days later.
But ever since I been home I have been continuously bleeding.
I have no idea wgats going on.
My last baby was born at 26 weeks and they told us not to have anymore as the risk of a earlier premature baby or a still born is quite high.
I'm terrified that if I'm going through all this now that there's no way I would even make it to 26 weeks.
The doctors don't even know much as they said they don't see many cases like mine.
I'm thinking of going to the hospital tonight or seeing a doctor today.

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab290/Natalieenaxx/44DB82D8-1BE7-4704-AB82-82A3F993E533.jpg

Wow! You poor soul! Stay optimistic and I will be sending prayers for a positive outcome. :hugs:

I remember you when pregnant with dd , I'm sorry you are going through all this. . Please keep us updated and I'll say a prayer for you!! Good luck hun!!!

Hi I'm sorry to hear your having a hard time. Pregnancy dosnt suit me and I have and extreamly hard time too carrying babies. It makes me wonder why some women do it so easily but others struggle so bad.

I havnt experienced problems with sacs or cysts.. I do have a cyst though on my ovary but they aren't concerned but I can say I have had experience with bleeding in early pregnancy and preterm birth,

With my first pregnancy I bled so heavy for 3 months, it had clots etc the hospital told me to not expect the little one to make it and for me to miscarry. I sat down for months as I daren't move but my daughter was stil clinging on growing lovely in my womb. I then suffered bad pressure spd and backache alway through my pregnancy and gave birth at 29weeks. I went on to have a second child who was born at 22weeks and sadly passed away... It turns out bleeding in early pregnancy and preterm births signal incompetent cervix.

I then went on to have a little boy in 2013 with the help of a cervical stitch and I made it to 38weeks.

I'm currently pregnant again. Iv Been suffering with brown/orange discharge so I am also worried I'm going to start bleeding and I can completely sympathies with your worry as I can't rest. I'm having a cervical stitch put in again but they won't do it until 14weeks. So I have another 2 weeks to go.

I'm wondering if you have incompetent cervix too with the bleeding and also your previous preterm birth. It might be worth asking when you gi to the hospital if they can monitor your cervix so they can see if it's shortening so they can prevent another preterm birth for you?

Also would the bleeding you are having be through a cyst or some of the sacs that are emoty coming away? If your worried keep going to the hospital for you peace of mind.

I think you have a good chance of the baby surviving all of this as they say when you get to 9/10 weeks and you have seen a heartbeat there is a 99% chance of the pregnancy carrying on

Im sorry I'm not much help but I hope all works out for you x

Im experiencing somethong similar, i had a bleed at 5 weeks and scan found 2 areas of bleeding around the sac then 2 weeks later we saw bubs with a heartbeat and the bleeding seemed to have gone. I was also told u had a cyst on my ovary and asked if i have pain. We have had 2 previous miscarriages and last night i had very heavy bleeding which now seems to have tailed off and become brown. I have a scan tomorrow when ill be 10+2 but just cant see a positive outcome after such a huge bleed. Hope you get on ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"