9 Wks Left !!!!!

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry, I am just so excited that I am at single figures AT LAST!!! Only Xmas, New Yr, Zaras Baby to arrive & my sons b'day to go and then I can meet my little one.

I feel like I have been pregnant for EVER :rofl:

congrats hun, your due the same day as me :) your right, defo is dragging now!! xx

I know, like how long can this pregnancy be??? hahaha. I am just thinking that in 2 weeks I can at least say that my baby is due 'this year' and not next yr :rofl: How are you doing?

lol yeah im sure once the new year comes it fill fly by ;) not too bad thank you chick, getting a bit uncomfortable now and sleeping is a bit of an issue, but other than that, fine! :haha: Had some rather bad cramps last night in bed, but nothing now so I think bubbs must have been in an awkward position or something. What about you? xx

Gosh, yes, so it is lol. 1wk & 6 days :rofl:

lol yeah im sure once the new year comes it fill fly by ;) not too bad thank you chick, getting a bit uncomfortable now and sleeping is a bit of an issue, but other than that, fine! :haha: Had some rather bad cramps last night in bed, but nothing now so I think bubbs must have been in an awkward position or something. What about you? xx

Had tummy aches last night, but from flump stretching around I think. I'm having physio for my back, so getting comfy in bed has been an issue for me for a while now lol, tho rolling from one side 2 the other is now becoming a major task :haha:. I am just grateful that I am sleeping at all as when I was preg with my son he had head on bladder from about 5mths & I used to be up every 1/2hr-2hrs to pee from then on. I'm lucky if I have to get up twice with this one so far (touch wood). I have so much to do still, like convert the spare room into a nursery, pack my hosp bags, but am going to concentrate on all that after the new yr. Are you all sorted or concentrating on xmas first?? x

Had tummy aches last night, but from flump stretching around I think. I'm having physio for my back, so getting comfy in bed has been an issue for me for a while now lol, tho rolling from one side 2 the other is now becoming a major task :haha:. I am just grateful that I am sleeping at all as when I was preg with my son he had head on bladder from about 5mths & I used to be up every 1/2hr-2hrs to pee from then on. I'm lucky if I have to get up twice with this one so far (touch wood). I have so much to do still, like convert the spare room into a nursery, pack my hosp bags, but am going to concentrate on all that after the new yr. Are you all sorted or concentrating on xmas first?? x

gosh the peeing lol, i usually have to get up twice in the night for the loo, and that is more than enough thank you! Cant imagine having to get up every 1/2-2 hrs lol.

Im kinda sorted, we've got most things bought that we need to now, the nursery is half done, but we are finishing that over xmas as hubby has some time off work. And ive started getting a few bits together for my hospital bags, but again hoping to get those finished bythe new year. Its only cos my oh has some time off work that we thought we might aswell get everything done x

gosh the peeing lol, i usually have to get up twice in the night for the loo, and that is more than enough thank you! Cant imagine having to get up every 1/2-2 hrs lol.

Im kinda sorted, we've got most things bought that we need to now, the nursery is half done, but we are finishing that over xmas as hubby has some time off work. And ive started getting a few bits together for my hospital bags, but again hoping to get those finished bythe new year. Its only cos my oh has some time off work that we thought we might aswell get everything done x

DH has 3 wks off now, so planning on getting nursery done once our xmas visitors have been & gone. Have a list of things still to buy, & I am planning on getting it all ready before he goes back to work lol. I just dont wanna be rushing around 8mths pregant to get stuff lol. I think one of our main things we need to concentrate on is baby names lol, we had a list of x10 names at this point last time and have barely even thought about it yet this time, oops. Love the names you have chosen x

DH has 3 wks off now, so planning on getting nursery done once our xmas visitors have been & gone. Have a list of things still to buy, & I am planning on getting it all ready before he goes back to work lol. I just dont wanna be rushing around 8mths pregant to get stuff lol. I think one of our main things we need to concentrate on is baby names lol, we had a list of x10 names at this point last time and have barely even thought about it yet this time, oops. Love the names you have chosen x

Thanks hun :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->