9 years later...

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by ashleypauline, Nov 14, 2011.

1. ashleypauline

ashleypauline K&A's Mommy

When i was in 5th grade, at the tender age of 10, i lost my very best friend courtney. She had always had health problems from the time she was born but i never thought my best friend would leave me soo soon. I found out about her death over the intercom after morning announcements. I was in shock, and i didn't know what to do. Teachers were coming in and out of the room constantly asking me if i was okay. By lunch time I had broken down. I was sick of everyone asking if i was okay! I had just lost my best friend. I was young, confused and hurt. I was mad at everyone and wondered why no one knew how to save her and didnt save her. The guidance consoler called my mom to come and get me telling her i was too upset to make it through the school day. Then other girls came in, crying that they wanted to go home too and i flipped out on them. They weren't friends of courtney's like they said they were to the guidance consoler. They were the ones who constantly tried making fun of her and tried to bring her down. I say try because no matter what courtney never let them get to her. She was so strong. She knew how to live life and she was a diva when she did it.

Anyway, 9 years later and i still cry as hard as i did when I lost her. When i think about everything i have accomplished and she never had the chance to. every time i see her mom i cry too. her mother watches my friend lauren and i grow up and achieve all these things and she wonders what courtney could have done. I am besides myself right now. I miss her so much and no matter how many days, weeks, or years go by...i am still hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiVjaOQ23xQ

2. aidensxmomma

aidensxmomma 4 on Earth, Many in Heaven

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
    I don't really know what to say, hun, but just wanted to send you some hugs.

3. AirForceWife7

AirForceWife7 Mama to Brenna.

:hugs: I am so so sorry about your best friend :hugs: She is watching over you.

4. youngmummy94

youngmummy94 Tylers Mummy !

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I have no advice for you hun, but I'm sure she is watching over you and your LO.

5. TySloan

TySloan Member

Big hugs!:hugs: when i was in the 6th grade we had a 5th grader die. I knew her very well but not well enough. It never even hit me how her class might've felt but now I know because last year i lost a close friend/classmate..then my godmother in june..then an aunt during the summer of this year....and sad to say my grandmother in August of this year. I know how bad it hurts..but dont keep crying.:flower:

You're gonna have good days and bad days...where sometimes you smile amd sometimes you cry. But always remember that whats done is done for the best!:thumbup:

I would give anything to have my grandmother back because of what she meant to me..she was my everything just as courtney was your best friend. But i wouldnt want to see her go through all the pain she went through again. So i smile! Cuz i know shes happy..and at peace.

And you should do the same!:happydance:

6. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

:hugs: am sure she's watching over you and is very proud of all you've done

7. x.Mum2B.x

x.Mum2B.x Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3

:hugs::hugs:Aww sorry about losing ur friend hun haven't got no advice just didn't want to R+R & wanted to send u sum hugs:hugs::hugs:

8. Rhio92

Rhio92 Connor, Saskia, OH & Me

9. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

In sure she'll be looking down and proud of you :hugs: