9 years trying with PCOS... can you see this?

BabyDust2020

Reaction score
Please may I ask if you can see something?

I wouldn't ask but my partner can and if he can see something then there must be something there because he never sees anything.

I've just been to collect my Clomid to start when my period arrives.....(unsure of when that will be)

Thanks in advance

Optimized-20191018_195722.jpg

I can see something but those type of tests can be really cruel and give false results. I’d get a different test and try - wishing you lots of luck!

I also see something, but definitely try a different brand just to see, maybe a frer:) good luck!

Good luck hun :dust:

I see it, didn’t have to zoom in. Fx for you!

Have you tested again? I ordered those tests and am getting the same, waiting for different tests to arrive Wednesday! Fx for you!

Just wanted to updated. This wasnt my bfp just a nasty evap. Currently on my first clomid cycle (cd29) and waiting for AF. Getting faint lines but I think it's just a bad batch of tests. Thanks for all the replies x

Just wanted to updated. This wasnt my bfp just a nasty evap. Currently on my first clomid cycle (cd29) and waiting for AF. Getting faint lines but I think it's just a bad batch of tests. Thanks for all the replies x
You have faint lines on other types of tests? can we see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->