99 Days for all us 14/9 mums <3

Mabelpye

Reaction score
I can't believe how quickly it's passed!!! eep can't wait!

Getting hubby to get cracking on sorting out the nursery this weekend :)

How are you girls finding it all??

:flower:
xxxx

The nesting instinct has defo kicked in, painted the bathroom yday and hoping to start on kitchen. Get everything hunky dory before I get too big lol. Only live in a one bed so got no nursery to decorate :-( prob why im taking it out on the rest of house :-/

i've been nesting like mad the last few weeks lol!! I've been running around like a mad woman cleaning and washing clothes for the sake of it just so I can iron them!! :)

99 days to go.... woooop woooop!! :happydance:
xx

SNAP! 99 days to go...and I am so excited yet quite nervous...it is getting so close. x x

We've brought pretty much everything now, it's just the cotbed mattress that we need to get specially made (all because I wanted to be awkward and brought an American Cotbed, with awkward sizes compared to the mattresses over here haha), the sling and baby monitor.... and that's it.... eeepp!!! hehe xxx

I'm in the 99 days club as of today too! Can't quite believe it, time is really speeding up now. I have been nesting for weeks. Spring cleaned the house, had a clearout and made OH do the same. Rearranged bedrooms to make the spare room into the nursery, bought some furniture, clothes for baby, bits and bobs etc. Been knitting too!! It's all so exciting, but I do love being pregnant so figure I may miss that once baby is here. But I've waited so long to be a mum, it's gonna be amazing!!! Good luck everyone!!

Gz to all u ladies.. I can't wait to only have 99 days to go \0/

Got sent home from work because I nearly passed out :( but apart from that everything is all good!! 99 days to go, omg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->