99 days to go, so much to do and so little time/energy!!

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
Agghhh just noticed only 99 days to go!!

It has really made me realise how much we still have left to do and get! We are so busy with work at the mo and I am so knackered I just hope we can get it all done in time :wacko: DH just stripped the nursery walls only to find the plaster is falling off so that's another job to add to the ever growing list!

Is anyone else feeling this way, how much stuff has everyone got left to do/get?

Yep I feel the same! Had my sister and her baby staying with us over the past month so that kind of set us back as they were sleeping in what will be the nursery. We managed to get our room painted and freshened up over the bank holiday break but I feel like time is slipping away. It's amazing how time seemed to be passing so slowly before and everything seemed so far away but now I think before long it'll be the end of June and I'll be 30 weeks and still have tons to do.

Hopefully June is a productive month for us both as I think as we get bigger and more tired and achey and the weather gets warmer we'll have even less energy for stuff eek! x

Me too, we have so much to do... plastering downstairs, decorating & new carpets plus sorting the kitchen & getting some building work done in the garden. Gets quite scary thinking about everything that has to be done and most weekends until baby arrives seem to be 'booked' with weddings & visiting people, plus my hubby has a 2 week business trip to Africa in June & again in July! aaargh.... I honestly dont know how we are going to get it all done.

Everyone keeps saying why not wait till after baby arrives but I know that if we dont get things done now, then they never will!

all we have left to get is our pushchair and to start stocking up on more nappies and formula! ive got 99 days to go today, so excited but feel so unprepared! we'll be moving when im about 32 weeks pregnant so i'll have a nursery to sort out too :S x

Glad I'm not the only one who feels like this, good luck with it all ladies :flower:

we've still gotta sort out our heating as we're having central heating fitted as i'm worried about the temperature in the nursery being too high with electric heaters but they're not coming to quote until July so i'm worried it's not gonna be done in time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->