9DPO~14DPO. FX - AF late-xx

SumBum25

Reaction score
So I'm 9dpo and I'm going crazy!

I've been using opk's for 3 cycles now and I've been using a app called My Days(more to track AF) for around 2-3yrs. Both the strips and the app coincides :)

My cycles are 25 days! ( I know a little short but that's how they've been for yrs) th app is spot on every month with predicting AF.

Sooo.. I'm on cycle day 23 and AF is due 2-6-14.

Symptoms so far!
1-3 dop.. very gassy!
4dpo.. stabbing on my left side on and off all day.
5dpo... creamy cm but not a hell of a lot. Constipated.
6dpo... woke up feeling like death, stuffy nose (went by mid day) sore eyes, Sooo tired, head ache and stabbing, twinges, sometimes quite strong on the left side. Lasted all day.
7-9dpo... headache, overly tired, still creamy cm (but not much) , still have twinges on left side and sometimes low down. Had a really heavy achy feeling in my lower back that lasted 5mins and still waking up with a stuffy nose.

I'm driving myself made convincing myself I'm prego.
Last cycle me and OH convinced ourselves that that was our month, kept testing and got AF 3days late :(
we've said we're not testing until AF is late.. not long now to wait.

Anyone else on the same day and going crazy waiting?

I'm waiting like a crazy woman lol and I'm a few days ahead of you. I think (hope) that I had an implantation bleed yesterday and are symptom spotting all over the show. Sooooo hard to wait two weeks huh. Good luck :)

Oohhh fingers crossed its implantation bleeding :) I keep checking but haven't noticed any colour change , so maybe I'm not? Knowing my luck I'm not.. only time will tell.

So I'm 9dpo and I'm going crazy!

I've been using opk's for 3 cycles now and I've been using a app called My Days(more to track AF) for around 2-3yrs. Both the strips and the app coincides :)

My cycles are 25 days! ( I know a little short but that's how they've been for yrs) th app is spot on every month with predicting AF.

Sooo.. I'm on cycle day 23 and AF is due 2-6-14.

Symptoms so far!
1-3 dop.. very gassy!
4dpo.. stabbing on my left side on and off all day.
5dpo... creamy cm but not a hell of a lot. Constipated.
6dpo... woke up feeling like death, stuffy nose (went by mid day) sore eyes, Sooo tired, head ache and stabbing, twinges, sometimes quite strong on the left side. Lasted all day.
7-9dpo... headache, overly tired, still creamy cm (but not much) , still have twinges on left side and sometimes low down. Had a really heavy achy feeling in my lower back that lasted 5mins and still waking up with a stuffy nose.

I'm driving myself made convincing myself I'm prego.
Last cycle me and OH convinced ourselves that that was our month, kept testing and got AF 3days late :(
we've said we're not testing until AF is late.. not long now to wait.

Anyone else on the same day and going crazy waiting?

I'm same day (9dpo) but at not due til weds and what's even better it's my bday on the Friday. Last night and today I had pulling feeling in my abdomen so at this point il be shocked if I don't get my bfp. Good luck for this cycle.

Morning. Your symptoms sound promising. I'm only a day ahead of you and due on the 2nd (ish). Had an HSG this month and O day was pushed back by almost 3 days, so I have a feeling that AF may be later than predicted.

Fx for you! :)

Thank you MS and MG =) good luck to you too... =)

It maybe a tad sad but its purcked me up knowing there's ladies at the same stage as me.

Sooo I know I said we were going to wait for AF to come or not, well OH has just given me a test lol.. but I'm going to hold my pee for as long as possible :-\ nervous ! I know its still early but I just want to take a test. I will come back with results xx

Thank you MS and MG =) good luck to you too... =)

It maybe a tad sad but its purcked me up knowing there's ladies at the same stage as me.

Sooo I know I said we were going to wait for AF to come or not, well OH has just given me a test lol.. but I'm going to hold my pee for as long as possible :-\ nervous ! I know its still early but I just want to take a test. I will come back with results xx

Good luck il b testing tomorrow onwards hehe and if I see any hint of line then il use frer.

Just got a BFN :( kinda knew it but still early days x

Thank you..I hate waiting.

I've just sat down and I've got really strong AF pains like burning accross my stomach area :(

It's now 10dpo, I was going to test this morning but something inside me told me to wait? Good or bad thing? Humm..
Since around 5ish last night I've been getting gurgling? Feeling like bubbles.. Odd!
Anyway I've now got a feeling I'm not prego.

How is everyone today?

It's now 10dpo, I was going to test this morning but something inside me told me to wait? Good or bad thing? Humm..
Since around 5ish last night I've been getting gurgling? Feeling like bubbles.. Odd!

How is everyone today?

Not bad hating the waiting game though lol it was so hard resisting using frer today but I don't wanna use it til tomorrow earliest.

How is everyone today?

Not bad hating the waiting game though lol it was so hard resisting using frer today but I don't wanna use it til tomorrow earliest.

Morning.. have you caved and tested? :)

Nothing to report here, AF due tomorrow, just attempted my first cervix examination? Couldn't feel a thing? Good sign or not? Maybe I'm just doing it all wrong? Lol :/

I did and the dam frer was faulty :( I'm now down to 2 tests which will b used tomorrow, I have 2 cb digis but not using them til weds at earliest as I know they take longer to show it. Gonna go docs weds n try get them do blood test. I have a feelin my bfp ain't coming til weds. On my first pregnancy I only tested day af was due n that was faint positive so my hcg levels must b low at non pregnancy.

How is everyone today?

Morning.. have you caved and tested? :)

Nothing to report here, AF due tomorrow, just attempted my first cervix examination? Couldn't feel a thing? Good sign or not? Maybe I'm just doing it all wrong? Lol :/

As for your cervix it's hard to say because they tell u to check same time everyday as it moves throughout the day so ud need to continue checkin at same time everyday.

I did and the dam frer was faulty :( I'm now down to 2 tests which will b used tomorrow, I have 2 cb digis but not using them til weds at earliest as I know they take longer to show it. Gonna go docs weds n try get them do blood test. I have a feelin my bfp ain't coming til weds. On my first pregnancy I only tested day af was due n that was faint positive so my hcg levels must b low at non pregnancy.

God how frustrating.. sending you baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"