9dpo and serious pressure (like when you have a full bladder) pains! Anybody else?

Just wanted to check in..!! I went through two rounds of antibiotics and the pain subsided after the first week of those.. and came back very strongly when I ovulated this cycle. I went back to my obgyn and he said that everything looked fine, no infection or anything so he guessed I was just ovulating very hard...? I've never heard of this. How did you do this cycle?

hey hunny! Thats strange! I too had very bad ov pains this cycle too. Not to mention early! The earliest ive ever ovd! Cd18!!!!! But apart from that ive been fine since! We didnt bd and im not temping or anything this cycle, feeling good and relaxed about htings actually so thats good xx
Where are you on your cycle now? Xx

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I had ewcm from friday-monday. I cramped massively bad all day Saturday and continued cramping, though less severe, until Monday night. I had the most ewcm Saturday and by Tuesday it'd turned to creamy. My app says it should have been Monday based on my normal cycles.. So I guess 4-6 dpo? I've still had slight cramps this whole time, today had some pretty strong ones for a while and the rest of the time its just mild "uggghh" ones. Its very concerning. Last month I had blood work done twice and urinalysis twice.. Two pelvic exams, a ct scan.. And was eventually diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease. I went through two weeks of antibiotics but the pain stopped a little over a week in. There weren't any cysts at all on my ovaries and my blood/urine never showed infection but doc said I was so tender that it had to be that. This month and last month too I had major nausea around ovulation.. Breast tenderness & leakage (but I nursed almost two years).. Back pain, acne.. All the typical PMS symptoms I've been getting at o time instead of at period time. My period was super, super, super light. ..normally I'm heavy for 4-5 days. Its nice to have someone going through something similar.. Even if we have no clue what it is!! Do you have any idea what's causing your pain?

oh wow, sounds so painful!! What a nightmare for you! Theres nothing worse than hearing a doctor say he doesnt know whats wrong! When you go, you almost want to hear that there is a cause, that way you can figure out how to combat it hey..... Well im almost sure ,ine was a burst cyst. I say that because i know i have some. When my cycles went abit crazy last year, i had my progesterine tested (it was borderline) and to rule out pcos they scanned me. I had a few cysts on both ovaries, but not enough (10 or more) to be classed as pcos....so who knows. But the fact that im having such a good cycle this time round, im hoping things are getting back to normal.....its been a long year i must say. I hope that you soon find the answers you deserve. Xx

Thank you..!! I'm so glad you're doing better now. Hopefully a sign of good things to come for you..! oddly enough I randomly stopped hurting yesterday. Woke up in a good mood, tons of energy, no cramping.. for the first time in basically two months. Today was the same day... the sudden stop in cramping seemed odd to me so I tested and got a bfp.. I should be 8 dpo. Go figure.. the one time I have no symptoms whatsoever and actually feel fine, I get a bfp.. with the other three I KNEW I was pregnant from all the cramping, nausea and breast tenderness.. and this time, nothing!

Attachments

• 11173648_10152976635602880_2026214545_n.jpg
    11173648_10152976635602880_2026214545_n.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 9
omg!mcongratulations hunny! :dance: thats brilliant! And such a great line at 8dpo!!!! Thats amazing! How are you feeling!
I got some bad news weds. Hubbys sa came back with nothing other a load of big fat zeros! Seems his tubes have scarred over! Our worst nightmare! :cry: no baby for us....not without costs we cant afford :cry: devastated is an understatement x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->