9dpo and waiting

ashmom

Reaction score
:wacko:
so today i am 9 dpo and i know its too early to test but i did anyways this morning and surprise surprise BFN i am going crazy...lol my progesterone on 7 dpo was 51.2 and that is with letrozole is there anyone on here that is 9 dpo or close we can wait it out together

Hi ash :wave:

Me I'm 9dpo tested also and :bfn: :dohh:

It's hard working waiting isn't it!
When will you test again? Have you any symptoms

my bday is on monday was going to wait till then that would be a great bday gift but i will probley try again tomorrow lol

sysmptoms just creamy cm and today and yesterday feeling sick and tender breasts

Yes I am hoping to wait till Monday to test but don't think I will manage with those ic under my bed! :haha:

Good symptoms though :thumbup:

I'm 8 DPO and tested this morning.. stupid!! With my son, I had a BFN on FRER at 9 DPO, then at 11 DPO I had a BFP. Wow.. that was a lot of acronyms. Ha!

I'm going to hold out until at least 10/11 DPO to test again. I don't think we caught the egg this month. :/

im 12 dpo and BFN today i hope there is still hope

i have been really gassy today :) could be a good sign lol but i have cramping on my right side but they do say that you can have implantation at 12 dpo i hope thats what it is and not af grr i hate her

i feel like it better happen soon im getting to old and dont want to have kids past 34

9dpo is quite early. I'm 10 dpo and tested with Wondfo... BFN
I'm really hoping it's just early. I'm only 4 months ttc and I have clomid ready in my bathroom for next month :(. I know it can happen naturally but I'm so impatient. The thing is my ovulation is usually CD21 - 24. This month it was CD 28 due to stress of moving in to a new house.
I hope all of us get out BFP this month.

oh me too so do you think you have a short lp thats what i had i would O on cd 21 and then start new cycle on cd 26 doctors put me on letrozole this month and watched me i Oed on cd 12 and im on cd 26 today so it did help that now a BFP would be great baby dust to all of us

That's great to hear letrozole is working for you. Hoping you get your bfp!
I have late ovulation but my luteal phase is good usually 14 days and sometimes 16 days when I'm taking vitamin D. I wanna do clomid for stronger and earlier ovulation.

Oh I hope implantation can happen at 12! Maybe I would still get my :bfp:!

well im due for af today possible tomorrow did 2 dollar store test and BFN but i am feeling very sick today and when i woke up was very dizzy this morning so i am hoping im not out yet or maybe its just stress

Ash good luck hope you get your :bfp: soon

Think af may have got me slight spot of red blood when I wiped I fully expect a full flow next visit to the loo!

Somewhat relieved as I was torturing myself with the :bfn: after :bfn: tests!

oh i know if af doesnt come i have to go to fertility clinic in the morning for a blood test atleast that will tell me how much hcg i have if any

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->