9DPO Anyone Else With Me??

Tryin4num3

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hello ladies!!
I believed I o'd around the 30th as I had an abundance of ewcm on the 29th.. I really am feeling like im out this month... I have a constant dull cramp with some mild on and off af like cramps.. Sore bbs and and upset stomach with tmi loose bms and gassy..... preparing myself for the worst.. Im not very confident in this month...

1-7 DPO- Felt nothing
8-9DPO- dull cramps, sore bbs, upset stomach, gassy

feels like af is on her way early... As she's not due until the 13-15th... which is a 28-30 day cycle..

Anyone else around 9DPO with me???

I'm anywhere from 10 - 12 dpo. AF should be here in about 4 days. The last three days I've had an upset stomach including diarrhea. I don't know if I have a stomach bug or if I should buy a hpt. My BBs haven't really gotten sore yet which they should've started yesterday. I want to test, but don't want to get my hopes up.

Im the exact same way im so tired of disappointments this is cycle 19 for us... its so frustrating... I want to take an hpt but I feel like I almost have a uti.. And I feel like I have a stomach bug also but I know its either af or a bfp... only time will tell I guess!!

Fx'd its a good thing for both of us and af stays away :happydance:

:dust::dust:

Im about 9dpo and feel.......nothing!!!

By this point with the twins I had very sore, veiny (!) boobs but I feel fine at mo, boo!!:haha:

Im not holding out much hope but still a week to go I guess.

This is only cycle 1 so wasnt expecting to fall straight away.

Xxxx

Im about 9dpo and feel.......nothing!!!

By this point with the twins I had very sore, veiny (!) boobs but I feel fine at mo, boo!!:haha:

Im not holding out much hope but still a week to go I guess.

This is only cycle 1 so wasnt expecting to fall straight away.

Xxxx

FX'd :flower:
My DH noticed last night that my boobs were extremely veiny.. but I do feel impending af with af like cramps so I really think im out.. I haven't tested but don't think ill waste money as I feel shes coming early..

I'm not sure where I am tbh!! Will test again this week sometime so hopefully :) fx for you x

9dpo here, testing from tomorrow onwards! :-D

Let me know how you get on xx

I'm at 9 DPO today and yesterday I had some light spotting. I'm trying to wait till the end of the week to test. I'm tired of wasting money and seeing a BFN, so I promised myself I will wait till a missed AF. Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->