9dpo, anything?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure this is just the line that’s already there, but I guess I will know within the next few days. I’m 9dpo according to Fertility Friend, I had a weird ovulation so I’m not 100% sure. Lots of symptoms which I usually wouldn’t experience unless pregnant but my cycles haven’t had any chance at all to get back to any kind of normality so it may just be things are all wonky still. My LP has been off so I’m not sure when af is really due, anywhere from Sunday just gone to this Sunday coming.

A86808D9-229C-4878-915B-27B30A69A61C.jpeg

No not really. Nothing on my cheapies so that’s most probably just that annoying line they sometimes have now. Still, I don’t usually see a proper positive until 10/11dpo+ so I definitely wasn’t expecting anything now. I test really early because I just do, but I also have felt different from how I would during a regular cycle.

I popped that FRER on a shelf and looked at it today, the line has completely disappeared! Literally not even the faintest line there.
I used cheapies today and nothing till maybe some shadows this morning and afternoon, they’re barely visible. I haven’t had evaps on these before and they don’t tend to give shadows for nothing as far as I’m aware, I haven’t had any at least. I’m hoping they progress more tomorrow. I will upload a photo but I don’t think they’re going to be visible.

Edit to add that the blue One Step tests I have had lots of shadows before but with Castiel I had shadows I wrote off at 10dpo so keeping my fingers crossed

221751DA-23AA-454E-8D47-F8557C199DFD.jpeg

A lot of girls in the 2ww groups have had problems with first response having indents. I didnt like to say before as it might seem like I was being downer.
I've also has this shadows on the one step, but hopefully that's the start of something.

@DobbyForever hopefully!

@motherofboys oh don’t worry! I thought the FRER might not be an actual line. And the One Step, I’m used to seeing shadows on those too. I don’t think you can see it in that photo but there’s the slightest shadow on the Wondfo and they have only shown me shadows when they have been something, so hopefully that’s the case now too! There’s a first for everything though and they could be just nothing at all, or I could just be seeing things

I can see that on the wondfo, that's what the start of my bfp with this baby looked like! I never got shadows on wondfo before x

I just used another One Step, it came up with a faint but thick pink line! Did another just to make sure it wasn’t false and that came up with the same line so dipped my last FRER and it’s super faint and probably won’t be able to see it as I couldn’t get a good photo because it had some scratches on it and the light kept reflecting those but there’s definitely a line on it

6946AF8C-9401-4056-A5EF-2DB3C5A18337.jpeg 1784AAE4-6419-4475-9249-B3515DE0F97F.jpeg

I knew that wouldn’t show properly! You have to really really look but it’s not a false line I don’t think

Well I'm pleased to hear that about the wondfo as I've just switched to them myself haha fingers crossed its the start of something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->