9dpo ....bfn and no symptoms !! UPDATE....AF LIKE CRAMPS WOOP WOOP

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
I got my last bfp at 9dpo...and pretty much felt pregnant. Im now 9dpo..... and dont feel pregnant at all

Do u think im out ??

Hi!
I am also 9dpo as of today, I was planning to test tomorrow.

I haven't been experiencing many 'symptoms'. And what I have been experiencing may just be normal 'AF is coming' stuff.

It's so hard to tell because everyone is different. That's what kind of bothers me! Other than a positive pregnancy test and no AF, I wish SOMETHING happened to ALL women that was a sure-fire early sign of pregnancy.

Since it is early, wait until your period is missed and test again!!!
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

9dpo is far too early to be checking, 11 DPO is the easiest my pregnancies have shown up (3) and one of those with twins, which some people believe shows up earlier.

Woo hoo...been having dull af like cramps for last 2 hrs !!

9dpo is far too early to be checking, 11 DPO is the easiest my pregnancies have shown up (3) and one of those with twins, which some people believe shows up earlier.

I'm testing tomorrow at 11dpo c:

Apparently I'm 10dpo today and not 9. Haha. I've been so confused about this whole thing!

Ooh good luck...im gonna test first pee of the day xx

I'll jump on this thread. I'm 9 DPO. I have no symptoms yet.
Good luck ladies. xxx

Hi lemonflower and welcome !!

Stay on this thread girls ....well get each other thru the next day or so.

Ive still hit my cramps !!....testing first thing xxx

Ps lemonflower. ...can I remember you from my first TTC Journey ?? Xx

I just bought 2 more tests! I'm crazy! lol
I'm hoping for a BFP for all of us!

I'm 9dpo and having af like cramps, off and on for the last few days actually. So far, bfn at 8dpo and 9dpo. Can't wait for updates!

Ok gals...I had cramps all night plus mad crazy vivid nightmared !!....bfn on ic still this mornkng tho. Think im 10dpo today. Gonna invest in a frer when I do mu online asds shop today.

How the rest of you lovely ladies doing ?? Xx

Got a :bfn: this AM :c
I'm either really not or it's too early to tell.
Now, to wait another 3 days to see if AF comes.

My af is due on Thursday and I have cramps, I know cramps can be a very good sign but got a bfn yesterday so not feeling very confident...infact pretty convinced I'm out. I dont want to keep testing so I'm going to try my best to wait and see if my af arrives Thursday/Friday and if it doesn't then I'll test Saturday morning. Wish me luck, need to find some self control from somewhere!

Cookie.....self control is sooo overated !! are you testing with ics ??

Mrs archer......Apparently it can take anything from 1-around 5 days before you can get a bfp after implantation....so...keep posting girls xxxxx

Yes I am and I got sodding evap lines on about 4 in a row and then nothing, dont even get evap lines now. The first one properly looked like a positive, very faint but definitely there. Very disapponting! Did some googling and those tests are very prone to evap lines so I now hate them and will just go back to using shop bought ones. I've tested everyday since 8 dpo and its just made me feel like crap so definitely think I need to learn self control.

Its only my first month ttc so I'm definitely learning from my mistakes. Good luck!! x

Im going rhrough 2-3 a day( and have only had one slight faint line ) !!....think id be really surprised if I ever got a bfp on one tho. I always struggled with the ic opks too.

Ive got my frers on orr now xxx ....keep your chin up chic xxx

Yeh I've got 2 frer's so I'm going to use them, after that I'm going to use good ol Tesco tests, found them to be accurate...am going to throw away my ic pregnancy tests away. I feel the same about those cheap ones, feel like I'll never get a positive on them...I've read alot of people haven't got a positive on them until after they've used a shop bought one which is nowhere near as sensitive, so they aren't that great.

good luch hun....keep me posted.

Its amazing what a rollercoaaster it is. I was convinced last night i would deffo get a bfp today. Now im thinking its all in my head and ive no chance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->