9dpo ....bfn and no symptoms !! UPDATE....AF LIKE CRAMPS WOOP WOOP

Af got me a couple hours ago. Fortunately, we weren't ttc so I'm not too disappointed. Now I know what evaps look like, at least haha. Good luck to you ladies!

Ha ha .....think we all do hun !! ....never had so msmy !!!

Congrats Lemon.

KEl - yes same here, I now know what an evap looks like, the first time I got one I so thought it was the start of an bfp, so was gutting to find it wasn't.

Kalou - good luck for this cycle!! When my next cycle eventually arrives Im going to be doing more, taking vits and temping aswell.

16 DPO and I'm still waiting!!! BFN this morning on a FRER.

Looks like I had s false start chic. Plugged up...chevkef at lunch and it was wet with a bit of old nlood.....nothing since. Not due til sunday so not sure what all that was about ?? Xx

Oh that's good news!!! Maybe it was late implantation? Random bleeding is not unheard of. So your back in the 2ww?! :) Mines quickly turning into a 3 week wait!!!! lol

If it doesn't arrive properly tomorrow maybe test Monday?? If you can wait that long! :)

The notion of testing has cometely worn off. It did this to me not last cycle but the one before. I had a show...it stopped...then day after it came.

Im not sure if my body is still screwed up after my liver bypasses.....its only been 4 months so I suppose its possible !@?!! Xxxx

Yeh maybe.

Think AF has arrived, there was blood when I wiped. Thinking either my luteal phase is 16 days or I ovulated later than I thought.

AF properly arrived today.

So do I count today as CD1 ....or Friday when the brown stuff appeared ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->