9dpo bfn frer...still hope?

tcinks

Reaction score
I know its early, but they say it can detect a positive up to 6 days before missed af, which would be today for me. :bfn: this morning :( Do you think I still have a chnace? I've gotten a :bfp: by 10dpo with my last two pregnancies.

I just FEEL like I'm pregnant. It's so frustrating because this feeling was always right before , but my cycles must be off since my most recent loss...:(

10dpo
Is the earliest I've had my bfp. Fingers crossed for you.

10dpo
Is the earliest I've had my bfp. Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you. :)

Do you think a day could make that much difference? I guess I've never tested on 9dpo (when I got a bfp). I would test on 8 , get a bfn, then test on 10dpo and get a bfp .

Yeah I've always tested too early then waited then tested at 10 DPO then got a BFP. Every oregnancy is different so just depends when the egg implants. It could be 6 dpo or it could be 11 dpo. In the first 24 hours your Htp is roughly 5 and doubles every 24-48 hours. It needs to be more than 6 to be detected by the FRER (i think - from what Ive read online). So based on that I think a day can make all the difference x

Thats reassuring. :) I know I should wait until later to test but I just can't reason with myself to do it!

I'm the same I always promise to wait but just can't help myself. Anytime I go to the shop I need to talk myself out of buying a test!

I would say it's probably too early.
I started testing at 8dpo and got a very faint line at 10dpo and then a proper line at 11dpo.
Good luck! :)

Ok help BNB, I believe I ovulated late but DH 5 days before I wiped the egg white discharged. I DH late tuesday and wiped egg white discharge Sunday, my calendar said I was supposed to ovulate that Friday. I really want this but just not sure if my dates lined up. My calendar said that i was fertile but if I ovulated a day late would I still be in my fertile days. I took a test yesterday just out of being anxious because i started to have abnormal lower back pain and pressure but my urine was heavily diluted and came out negative. Please help has anyone been in my shoes with the dates?

There is always hope until AF arrives. Implantation can occur anywhere from 6-12 DPO so you still have time to get that BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->