9dpo BFN PM urine.

Gvw015

Reaction score
I really feel pregnant' have for about 5 days! Pinching pulling and tugging uterus. Indigestion, heartburn- huge breakout and itchy nipples!!
Can I still have hopes for a BFP if I had a bfn tonight? :(

I'm in exactly the same boat! So many symptoms, 9dpo but bfn.. The countdown to pregnancy site said 49.7% of people test negative at 9dpo and 50.3% positive, so there definitely is still a good chance! Let me know how u go, good luck! :)

Sorry I meant to add that the 49.7% were actually pregnant, just got a negative from testing too early :)

Oh thankyou! I appreciate that. I just figured it would show up by now!

I know, it's so frustrating! Waiting just 2 days ups the percentages a lot though, with almost 78% of pregnant women testing positive at 11dpo so retest in a few days (if you can wait that long!) personally I'm so impatient I test just about everyday! :)

Bah! I probably test 4 time A day.. Midnight wee? Yep take a test with me ! Lol

I just over analyzed my test from tonight- could swear there's a line. Hopin tomorrow shows a nice clear pink one!

Ha that's the way! Oh I would if I could, my partner already thinks I'm obsessive and wasting money on all the tests (little does he know I went through another 2 today!) he just doesn't get it! Good luck, I hope u get ur bfp soon!!! :)

i took one at 9dpo and got a negative, with the same symptoms as you! im at 11dpo now lol and determined not to test until im 'sure' im pregnant. :p

but there's definitely still hope for both of us! good luck :)

Try and use first wee of the day, if you wait a couple more days hopefully you will get a clearer result. X

Thankyou. I just did another test.. Waiting waiting waiting. But no immediate line as I had hoped there would be. :( 10dpo. Due for AF from
Today! I have a drs appt booked in for Tuesday to get bloods done anyway because I'm so bloody certain! I've felt different this cycle.

Yeah bfn today! :( 10dpo. Hoping its a shy bean!!!!

Wait/ it's after the 10 mins but it has a line that even DH saw! Maybe were both crazy lol

Waiting to test tomorrow morning now. I'm tired of trying now so hopefully this is it! 16 months of on off trying is too long!

Now 11dpo- I keep having a line, then not a line, then a line.... I'm now a day "late". Booked in for bloods tomorrow but worried they will be negative anyway .
This is too long... I'm very tired of ttc now. If we don't get pg this cycle, I'm taking a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->