9dpo BFN

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I caved and tested!! I'm so annoyed right now I wish I'd of waited out :( do you think I'm out for this cycle or is there still hope? I've lost all hope :cry:

You are not out!! Never think you are out until you actually miss a period and still get a negative....and then get a blood test!! Sneaky, nasty hormones do bad things to us. lol I am 9dpo and also got a bfn with fmu.

You're not out til the witch shows! I got a dip in my temp yesterday and got a temp rise today (what they say is implantation) and so I thought I'd test today and got a BFN! But I still have hope! :) GL to us!!! :)

Thanks girls it's just real hard to stay positive after seeing that evil BFN :(

I know. I have decided not to test until my missed period. Which means I have to wait until next Monday, a week from now. I don't know how much longer I can wait!!! LOL

It's a nightmare isn't it. I see this is your sixth cycle, I conceived my first on sixth cycle. Good luck :)

Thanks! I actually got pregnant on our first cycle but ended up with a chemical and my periods have been a bit off..but I'd love to have that Christmas baby!

Keep the hope alive! Don't get upset until the witch comes! I hope it happens for you! :)

Not out till AF arrives :thumbup:

There's ladies on here who got bfn 8/9dpo and went on to get their bfps few days later!

I tested around 7dpo I believe, I could have been 6dpo but got bfn, I still haven't tested yet and thankfully don't have any tests around to encourage it so I'm waiting to see if AF arrives x

I made OH go get some after swearing I'd wait to see if AF arrived, I just can't help myself I'm terrible :(

Haha me too, I don't know what I was thinking testing around 6/7dpo wasting my last test! actually think AF is due 17th so gonna have to wait till then to buy some x

I typed out a long reply and it didn't send!

Well I stupidly went and got one depo shot in November 2012 when my son was 10 months, I was adamant I didn't want another for some time, anyways when it supposedly ran out 3 months later I didn't go back so just waited on AF to arrive which it did in August last year (9 months after the shot) they began to regulate December so I used an OPK for the first time ever in Febuary and got positive then and in March, so if I count down from December then that's 4 months of trying. Before that was ntnp I guess cause I never went back on bc.

I conceived my son on the 2nd cycle, which was actually April 2011!

Sorry for the long story but how about you?

Lol that's ok. My daughter took six cycles and my previous pregnancy what sadly ended in a loss we conceived first cycle!! This is our first cycle TTC since the loss

Just noticed you gave birth on my wedding day 19.02.11! How cool!

Sorry about your loss, hopefully it's not long now for both of us x

Just noticed you gave birth on my wedding day 19.02.11! How cool!

Sorry about your loss, hopefully it's not long now for both of us x

Oh really, while you was having the time of your life I was screaming blue murder :haha::haha:

Fx for BFPs!! Xx

Hahaha I know! That's exactly what I thinking lol xx

Hi ladies,

9 DPO is still very early!! You're not out yet, definitely.

I'm 7DPO and had almost convinced myself to start testing on Friday, which will be 11DPO. My gut wants to wait until after AF is late, unless my symptoms pick up.

Feeling a couple, but I know it could be anything.

Hang in there and prepare to test some more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->