9dpo BFP!?

Autumn leaves

Reaction score
Ok so this our first month ttc, I'm not letting myself explode yet....but today at 5pm this appeared much to the biggest shock of my life ever!!

Its pinker in person that it appears here. Plan to try digital in am at 10dpo.
I had a temp dip 4 and 7-8dpo. I've had bloating and horrendous pms symptoms which pushed me to test randomly today!

Fingers xed it's real!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 54
Looks positive to me!! And I don't temp so I'm not sure about that. But it looks like it's staying high which i think is good! Congrats looks in order!

Definitely a pink line! Keep testing. Hope it gets darker and darker congrats!

Question... How many days did your bloating last? And was it quite painful at all?

Let's us know how the digi turns out! :)

Thank you! I would say it's been a good five days?! Like so much so I thouht gosh I need to get exercising! I'm extremly excited to see what the next few days hold! :)

Yeah I feel bloated but idk if it's because of maybe being pregnant or just bloated. But I do feel tired today. Again not sure if it's because of maybe being pregnant lol. Did you have any other symptoms other than bloating.

Just horrendous pms just yest at 8dpo. Back ache, tired, grumpy, tighter bra. Everything but cramps. Plus I had a very irrational falling out with the fan which made DF think I was haha!

Today I just feel very achy and tired!

Thank you xx

Ok thank you! And congratulations again! That has to be so exciting. This is my second cycle do hiking BFP for me in a few days as well. Did you take any supplements? Or just all natural Lots of BD

Can I join in? I'm 11dpo haven't tested yet. Have really sore swollen boobs, terrible backache on my tailbone. Really moody. Gonna test sat morn

Congrats again Autumn!
I saw your test on another thread and def clear BFP:dance:

Thank you!! We both just took trying to conceive vitamins and in the first two weeks of month I ate freakishly healthy, we Bd the four days prior to ov day!

I just did a digital and got a negative very annoyingly! Must just be too low for them. Going to go buy another and another first response and try on Sunday when we can both be around, so fingers xed for then :)

Just wanted to say congrats! Looks positive to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->