9dpo - can you see this? *digi update 6/9* newest pics, pg 9

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
ok, i can see a line irl and its definitely pink and came up in the time limit. but its very very very VERY faint. can anyone else see it? can anyone tweak it? i don't know how :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0663-1.jpg
    IMG_0663-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 244
i can see a lil something something :). gl!! xxx

I can see an ever so slight line if I tilt the computer hehe maybe I'm not seeing much of anything since It's so late here !

Hope it's your BFP :)

thanks, ladies. i know its still early to test, but i can't resist! i'll keep testing with the ICs until i can get a good line ... i've got a frer in my drawer, but i'm saving that until at least 12dpo.

:dust: to you all!!

I see something :happydance:

I tried to tweak it as best I could and marked where I see the line :thumbup: I say :bfp:

Attachments

• IMG_0663-1.jpg
    IMG_0663-1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 95
I see that! I reckon BFP. Congratulations hun!!

thanks, baby_hopes! DH still doesnt see it, but he's just a silly boy. :blush: i'll keep testing ... hope the lines get darker!!

DHs have stupid eyes. They can never see anything!

i'm not gonna lie, i'm freaking out a little bit right now. pleasepleaseplease be a :bfp:!!!

Yay! I see the line, I think you'll be getting a nice dark line in a few days, Congrats hun! We will be due just 2 days apart!!

i hope so!! i'm gonna try to get through the weekend without testing, buuuuuttt ... :blush:

I see it!! Fx'd it the start of your beautiful :bfp:

i hope so!! i'm gonna try to get through the weekend without testing, buuuuuttt ... :blush:

Lol, well if you can then you are stronger than me. I tested every day since 7 dpo.. lol

i've been testing since 7dpo, too! haha i have no will-power hehe

this is the first time, though, since TTC that i've actually felt pregnant. i've had a wicked headache the past three days (though that could be from lack of sleep) and i've been peeing at LEAST once every hour. can't wait to see those lines getting darker!! :happydance:

I felt pregnant this time too. Levels double every two days so, you should see a darker faint line in a few days. :) very excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->