9dpo - can you see this? *digi update 6/9* newest pics, pg 9

thanks, baby_hopes! DH still doesnt see it, but he's just a silly boy. :blush: i'll keep testing ... hope the lines get darker!!

I can see it! :)

I'm having the same problem with my OH. I can see a very very pale pink line on 2 tests and he says he can't see anything. My camera isn't as clear as yours so I can't even get a good pic to upload.

GL!

I see it :thumbup: looks like how mine started. gl

thanks, baby_hopes! DH still doesnt see it, but he's just a silly boy. :blush: i'll keep testing ... hope the lines get darker!!

I can see it! :)

I'm having the same problem with my OH. I can see a very very pale pink line on 2 tests and he says he can't see anything. My camera isn't as clear as yours so I can't even get a good pic to upload.

GL!

i cheated on the camera :blush: i have a canon rebel with a macro lens so i was able to get a pretty good pic close up with no blur :)

took two tests today at 10dpo and no line. nothing. not even an evap. :(

Aww, I'm sorry, doesn't mean your out though, it's still early and there was def a line on that pink handle IC! Fx'd!

Thanks, mammag. Today was a really rough day and two stark white tests certainly didnt help! Im going to hold off until Monday and test again. Af is due Wednesday ... well see!

Goodluck Sarahbear.
I had what I thought were negative IC tests on 8, 9, 10 and 11 dpo. 12 dpo I took a real test and there it was. V v faint but there!

:happydance: I definately see it and im rubbish usually! congrats!

thanks melly - i'm just so discouraged. we've been trying for 6 months now ... DS was so easy ... TOO easy (we discussed having a baby ... later! he was definitely a surprise!!) and i'm just feeling like its never going to happen. i'm only 11dpo, though, so we'll see. my temps have been going up a little, but i've only been charting temps for about 2 weeks, so :shrug:

thanks emo - i hope those lines keep coming!

ok, so, i just took another test. i am 10/11dpo. this is a middle-of-the-night-can't-sleep-can't-stop-thinking-about-bfp-poasa test. i think, maybe, 2 hours held, no liquids. first pic is with flash, second is without, taken about 8 mins after dip.

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/sarahbear731/IMG_0664.jpg

https://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb447/sarahbear731/IMG_0665.jpg

i'm not even entirely sure i see something irl, tbh. one minute, there's a line, the next, nothing. it's really late here (after midnight) and i have bad eyes and a HORRIBLE case of line eye! HELP!!!

It's so strange that it's midnight there! It's almost noon here! I think I can see something on your test but I'm not for sure. Good Luck!

i dunno hun, i can see a shadow of something but can't really tell beyond that. i think if theres somethin there it'll take a couple days to darken up. i would try again in the morning with at least a good 6 hrs of pee saved up. Good luck!!! :)

this is just so frustrating. at 9dpo, there was a line, yesterday, no line. today, no line. middle of the night ... line? i told myself i wouldn't test until af was due, but i caved. i've since moved all my testing stuff OUT of the bathroom. i don't want to test again until af is late, cause these "is there/isn't there" tests are driving me up the wall!!

i really thought this was my month ... :(

don't give up hope yet! it's just so early it's teetering on the edge, i bet every batch has a different concentration depending what time you test etc. hang in there! :hugs:

thanks, lomelindi! i just want this so bad and i'm driving myself crazy. i'm due for af on tues or wed, so i'll be testing again on wed. should be conclusive at that point, i hope!

i hope so!! good luck and baby dust!!! :) <3

sorry to be honest, but I think I saw something on the 1st one but not the 2nd, hope you get a BFP soon x

thank you for being honest, pixie. i keep going back and forth on this latest test. i want it to be positive so bad, but i'm afraid i'm seeing lines that aren't there.

Well, took an ept ... Blue dye cause thats ALL they had ... Im not seeing anything, i don't think, but who knows? i have such bad line eye, that i keep second guessing whether i see something or i don't. Af should be here tomorrow. Better luck next month, eh?

Attachments

• IMAG0449.jpg
    IMAG0449.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member