9dpo - can you see this? *digi update 6/9* newest pics, pg 9

i think i see a line on that one but its blue dye so im not sure. i hope AF stays away hunny :hugs: xxx

thanks wantabean. i'm trying to keep up hope, but it's hard. i'm going to test again on wednesday with fmu. i'll keep this thread updated!

I dont think I can see anything on your blue dye test hun. Good luck...:dust:

Thanks melly. Im just ready now for af to show so I can start trying again!

aww im sorry hun, i dont see anything on the ept either. but hopefully af stays away!! baby dust for you :) xx

fingers crossed for you i see somthing on the blue dye one but they are terrible for evaps but i did see somthing on your orgional text good luck xx

I see al ine on EPT too but it's hard to say if it's a real positive starting or just the evil blue dye. I realy hope it's a positive though, your other IC's looked so promising!

Are you gonna test again sarah?

i'm due for af today, but no signs of her. no spotting, nothing. i'm going to hold off on testing until at least tomorrow. i have an awful migraine today and threw up this morning because of it. i also have heartburn, which is weird, cause i NEVER get heartburn. the last time i had it, i was pregnant with DS, so maybe thats a good sign. had a little bit of cramping last night, so i was sure the witch was here, but not so far!

i figure, if i'm preggers, i'll give it a day or two more and then test again and hope for the best.

oohhh that all sounds quite promising!!! Super good luck to you!!!!!!

:dust:

ok ladies, lay it on me ...

fyi: pic was taken about 8 mins after dip, dipped the hpt first, then the opk. 14dpo, held about 3 hours, no liquids ... vvv faint line on hpt irl ...:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 117
Have you done a FRER Sarah? That opk is very positive and I do see a line on the hpt. If you arent ovulating right now, then there would be no other logical reason for the opk to be positive except pregnancy. Some women have had very dark lines on FRER while still getting super faints on IC's, so maybe that's the case for you. I think you are def pregnant and you should get a FRER :)

Got a FRER in my drawer but Im so afraid of the :bfn:! Gonna test in a few hours with fmu ... 430am here now and DS usually sleeps til 10ish, so Ill test then. Af was due yesterday, but hasnt showed yet and havent really had any signs. Minor cramping on Monday night, but nothing like af cramps! Definitely post pics when I wake up!!

i see faint line hun and thats a strong okp so fx gl hun xx

wow i hope that opk is true and you get a bfp!!! That looks really promising!! Good luck!!!!! xoxo

wooooo :test: looking good. cant wait to see your new test xxx

Wow Sarah!! Congrats!!! The Sun Card was right on then!!!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/preg/sarahbear1.jpg

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/preg/sarahbear2.jpg

Tweaked it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back