9dpo - can you see this? *digi update 6/9* newest pics, pg 9

omg, this is so frustrating! 14dpo, no af, the slightest of slight lines on an ic, maybe something on a FRER, nothing on the ept.

wtf?! :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 77
That's so frustrating, do you temp at all?

I can't imagine how annoying that must be! And with the positive opk... can you go in and have bloods drawn?

I tried to tweak the FRER, but Im not very good at it lol. It def has a line though and I think it's pink :)

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    sarah.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 127
Hmmm ok wait let me try that again

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    sarah.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 127
Well, not sure why you can't enlarge it, but the line is still visible in the small pic.

i'm about to call my doc. i've had a damn migraine for 3 days now so i'm going to go in for that and preg test. i'll keep you ladies updated!

That's so frustrating, do you temp at all?

i just started and my temps are all over the place. the last two days, they've been up, but i also don't sleep well. DS doesn't sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time, so i'm lucky if i get that much sleep at a time, therefore, i don't know how reliable my temps are. here's my chart ...
My Ovulation Chart

called the doc - they don't have any appts until late next week, so they told me to call first thing tomorrow morning to see if i can get a walk-in appt. the receptionist was very sweet and told me they generally only do urine tests, but if i'm concerned, i can probably convince my doc to do a blood test. i'll push for that cause i want to know what's going on with my body since, if i'm pregnant, it looks like i don't have much hcg in my urine just yet. fingers crossed they'll give me my :bfp:!!

i see a line on the frer before tweaking it, glad youre going to the doctor, that will be more concrete and hopefully less frustrating! good luck!!!

thnx lomelindi ... i see lines on the FRER and IC irl. i'm ready for that nice, thick, pink line! i want to do a digi, but i'm pretty sure it would just say "not pregnant" and it would be a waste.

no, i'd have to go get one. i have some coming in the mail with the conception indicator (they don't have those here!), but i ordered them FOREVER ago and they're still not here. just checked on amazon and the projected delivery date is june 17 - july 7th! :dohh:

digis arent as sensitive and are best used after af due x

Holy crap thats a long time! By then you'll be testing just for fun! lol I read an old thread a few days ago from a woman who never got more than a faint line on the regular tests, so she did a digi expecting it to be negative and it came up "pregnant". Some women just never get a strong line :) It might be worth a try for you :flower:

Holy crap thats a long time! By then you'll be testing just for fun! lol I read an old thread a few days ago from a woman who never got more than a faint line on the regular tests, so she did a digi expecting it to be negative and it came up "pregnant". Some women just never get a strong line :) It might be worth a try for you :flower:

you're a bad influence!! you're making me want to run to the store for a 2 pack of digis!!

when in doubt, :test:

hi hunni, i see lines on your tests!! when u doing digi??:flower::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"