9dpo cramping backache bloating anyone else?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I know that 9dpo is most common day for implantation according to countdowntopregnancy ( see pic )

I was feeling out but then today cramps started again ( had them from O day till bout 6-7dpo ) and then backache and bloating started too ...these are not normal PMS signs for me and I also didn't have constant cramping from O day like I have this cycle... only time I noted that was when I ended up preggie with my twins and my DD

Anyone else with me ? I'm testing Thursday like the chart says would be first day which is also first day i got a bfp with my DD

Attachments

• IMG_5904.jpg
    IMG_5904.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 14
Hi HappiestMum! I am on 10 DPO today, and yesterday (9 DPO), I felt cramping and bloated for sure. what's going on with your cycle now? I'm still too early to test but feel like AF is coming.

Idk honestly :rofl: feel like I'm
Crazy part of my feels preggie for new symptoms that I'm
Having like the backache and cramps and constipation and the watery lotion cm that I neve have before AF

The other part feels NOT preggie coz not tired. No sore boobs and not too emotional lol

Tested this AM 12dpo
And nothing on frer

Just waiting till Monday when AF should be here

Hey girl any update??

Af hasn't shown up for me yet. Tested 10 dpo and got a bfn.

Nothing here. Super gassy and omg it's smelly!!!! Lol no more cramps since the 9-12dpo ones...I'm 14dpo today Af due tomm... cm lotiony none of my usual thick green cm i usually get before AF so idk ..frer bfn this AM again Blugh I beg af here right In aM. Dreading it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->