9dpo faint line on cb but only a shadow on IC do you see it?

angelbump

Reaction score
???

Attachments

• 20171119_102552.jpg
    20171119_102552.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 20171119_102519.jpg
    20171119_102519.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 78
I made it negative on the ic as its easier to see.

Attachments

• 20171119_123439.jpg
    20171119_123439.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 41
I see it on the inverted IC and the CB but I would be wary of the CB. I'm assuming your ICs are 10mIU? Wondering why the line on the IC isn't clearer if so, as those CB Plus are 25mIU. Can you retest with a FRER instead?

I see it on the inverted IC and the CB but I would be wary of the CB. I'm assuming your ICs are 10mIU? Wondering why the line on the IC isn't clearer if so, as those CB Plus are 25mIU. Can you retest with a FRER instead?

I dont trust cb's as last month they gave me wicked evaps but i watched this time for the full 3 mins and the line was there within 1 min and stayed. The IC's are 10mlU but i have heard some woman take ages to get any progression on IC's? I'm going to buy some frers tomorrow. Thankyou for looking x

ICs can take longer to darken, my frer at 13 DPO was as dark as control and my IC was so faint I see it looks bfp to me xxx

ICs can take longer to darken, my frer at 13 DPO was as dark as control and my IC was so faint I see it looks bfp to me xxx

Thanks robo I'm going to grab some frers tomorrow hoping it'll show on that and then I'll be happy its genuine x

I agree cb really poor for evaps and fake lines. Dye so bad. I dont see it on the ic but frer excellent for early results

ICs can take ages to show clearly, but what I'm thinking is that line on the CB is quite clear, so I would have thought given the world of difference in sensitivity, why there isn't a clearer line on the IC anyway. Could just be the test, but I would definitely retest with something else tomorrow to be sure. I hope a FRER gives you a good clear line :)

ICs can take ages to show clearly, but what I'm thinking is that line on the CB is quite clear, so I would have thought given the world of difference in sensitivity, why there isn't a clearer line on the IC anyway. Could just be the test, but I would definitely retest with something else tomorrow to be sure. I hope a FRER gives you a good clear line :)

Hmm thats what i thought too. I did do the ic with smu and the cb with fmu so maybe that made a difference? Thankyou ill keep you all posted x

I can see something but am always a bit wary with blue dyes. Hopefully it's the start of a BFP, good luck! :)

This could have made a huge difference, but definitely test with something else as those CB tests aren't completely trustworthy. I think the fact there's something faint on the IC is a positive sign though

I see it on both. Those internet test strips are the 25 miu, aren't they? I thought the 10 miu were thicker and had a pink or white handle? I'd say that is an early BFP. At least it looks like the ones I had at 9 DPO in previous pregnancies...

I see it on both. Those internet test strips are the 25 miu, aren't they? I thought the 10 miu were thicker and had a pink or white handle? I'd say that is an early BFP. At least it looks like the ones I had at 9 DPO in previous pregnancies...

Thank you, I'm half excited half dreading testing
If theres no line I'll be gutted, but if there is the worrying begins :) do we ever win lol?
Will let you know the result x

This mornings fmu :happydance: i hope you can see the lines too? Getting a frer this afternoon!!

Attachments

• 20171120_080620.jpg
    20171120_080620.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 74
Those are MUCH clearer! Fingers crossed for your FRER, but I don't think you'll need luck I reckon it will show up nicely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->