• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9dpo FRER

U.K. Frer have an awful indent at the mo, looks like a line for the first 5 minutes! No colour tho and it fades to bfn by 10 mins.

But! If it's pink, and stays... Then surely its positive!! X

3rd pic. I'm due for AF today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 54
There's SOMETHING there. It's weird, the photos look way better on my phone than the laptop when I upload them.

It's darker than the previous ones, but I don't know...

AF was due today, I usually start spotting at 13dpo... Nothing at all.

Let's see if this works. I let it dry for an hour, the lines stay there and haven't changed. If every single test I've taken (all FRER's) are evaps, I'll never buy another one again! They didn't do this any of the other cycles 😕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 50
Let's see if this works. I let it dry for an hour, the lines stay there and haven't changed. If every single test I've taken (all FRER's) are evaps, I'll never buy another one again! They didn't do this any of the other cycles 😕

I see a line a few of the pics, can't tell if there's color though. Good luck! I hope AF stays away for you!! FX'd!

Still no AF! 2 days late. I should be CD3 right now... :shrug: I just bought more tests, so I'll try again soon.

Minor cramps, but nothing like AF or pregnancy or anything. Chest is swollen though, probably a good cup size. But that happens before AF sometimes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"