9dpo!?? I'm getting fed up now...

Mummatobe

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm 9dpo I haven't had any symptoms really, I had a bit of mild cramping about a day ago. No discharge, my boobs haven't been hurting this cycle normally hurt over a week before my af. I did do a test yes day and it was negative.. Ive got everything crossed but not feeling very optimistic. Anyone else in the same boat? Or has been and then got a positive result?

Thanks

Hi all, I'm 9dpo I haven't had any symptoms really, I had a bit of mild cramping about a day ago. No discharge, my boobs haven't been hurting this cycle normally hurt over a week before my af. I did do a test yes day and it was negative.. Ive got everything crossed but not feeling very optimistic. Anyone else in the same boat? Or has been and then got a positive result?

Thanks

Hey! I'm 10 DPO today. My only symptom is increased creamy CM. I took a FRER this morning & it was negative. My temp also dropped a lot. So I think I am out :sad1:

Thanks

One of my friends told me "the only symptom to look for is a missed period or you will drive yourself crazy" lol she is right! You're not out yet!

Thanks

One of my friends told me "the only symptom to look for is a missed period or you will drive yourself crazy" lol she is right! You're not out yet!

Never a truer statement! :thumbup:

Every symptom we get at this stage could be of either
I've always had a gut feeling when preg.
Thus time I was sure for first few days of tww
Now I've no clue.
11 dpo today.
Hve increased cm and sore boobs on and off
That I don't normally get.
If I get bfp soon , Il let u know
But I'm still waiting too
Best of luck

it sucks, and its like HOW do you stop symptom spotting, it is impossible once you have learned what to look for....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->