• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9dpo-ish not sure if I can see something! (New test pg3)

sammynashley

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Thought I'd pop on here and ask your opinions! I think I'm about 9dpo going by ovulation pains, my cycles are all over the place and I didn't track this month, been feeling a bit blurgh the last few days sort bought some frers..did one with fmu I think I can see something but not too sure!

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 87
Yes 100% I see something there, didn't have to click on the photo to see it

I'm not so convinced anymore ladies I went back and checked after the time a lot expecting it to be more visable after it had dried and I don't think I can see it anymore :(

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 49
I see it! Looks like mine at 9dpo

Attachments

• 9dpo frer.jpg
    9dpo frer.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 40
Morning ladies I think my test yesterday was a nasty indent I did another frer this morning and can't see anything :( I think I'm out this cycle.

Top is yesterday's test, bottom is today's

Attachments

• IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 42
I thought i had a faint positive yesterday then did another this morning and BFN, so i am in the same boat! I am going to try with a FR this afternoon.

Its not over till its over though :) i have seen many people in this situation but a day or few days later have clear BFPs, fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated X

Thanks teddy! My cycle is a bit messed up this month! By dates AF should have been due today but going by ovulation pain I think it's the weekend. Haven't tested since thought I'd leave it a couple days and see what happens!

Fingers crossed for you too!

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on here- although I'm always reading!

So I started Clomid this cycle and it seems to have made me ovulated- I have PCOS and was not ovulating on my own. I had a progesterone test 9dpo and my levels were 51 indicating I did ovulate

Out of curiosity I decided to do a pregnancy test 10dpo and I got a faint positive- this was taken at 1pm

I then did a test later that same day again it was a faint positive

However since then I have done 2 more tests, 11dpo and 12dpo with FMU and both were negative

I don't know what think! Naturally I feel deflated as I was so happy and in shock when I saw the positive

Has anyone ever experienced this or have any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"