9dpo-ish not sure if I can see something! (New test pg3)

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on here- although I'm always reading!

So I started Clomid this cycle and it seems to have made me ovulated- I have PCOS and was not ovulating on my own. I had a progesterone test 9dpo and my levels were 51 indicating I did ovulate

Out of curiosity I decided to do a pregnancy test 10dpo and I got a faint positive- this was taken at 1pm

I then did a test later that same day again it was a faint positive

However since then I have done 2 more tests, 11dpo and 12dpo with FMU and both were negative

I don't know what think! Naturally I feel deflated as I was so happy and in shock when I saw the positive

Has anyone ever experienced this or have any advice?

i would continue to test hope af stays away

Hi everyone!

So I started Clomid this cycle and it seems to have made me ovulated- I have PCOS and was not ovulating on my own. I had a progesterone test 9dpo and my levels were 51 indicating I did ovulate

Out of curiosity I decided to do a pregnancy test 10dpo and I got a faint positive- this was taken at 1pm

However since then I have done 2 more tests, 11dpo and 12dpo with FMU and both were negative

I don't know what think! Naturally I feel deflated as I was so happy and in shock when I saw the positive

I feel the same! I had a very faint positive yesterday and then bfn today! Stupid tests.

I have seen many people in this position and a lot of them that had a faint line still turned out to be positive after a couple of days, so hopefully just a few rubbish tests not picking it up and your strong bfp will show soon! Good luck! Keep going x

Hi everyone!

I feel the same! I had a very faint positive yesterday and then bfn today! Stupid tests.

I have seen many people in this position and a lot of them that had a faint line still turned out to be positive after a couple of days, so hopefully just a few rubbish tests not picking it up and your strong bfp will show soon! Good luck! Keep going x

AF started this morning...on to next month now

Sorry fjrza! :hug:

Well going by dates I should have been due yesterday, and no sign of af I'm assuming I Ovd a few days late so now assuming I should be due either tomorrow or Sunday. Not sure if I should nip to the chemist or just sit and try to wait patiently!

So I caved and sneakily bought another pack of frer and took one of the tests when I got in on a 3 hour hold..I'm pretty sure the line has come back?! Don't know what to think?

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 53
I can see something for sure. Maybe just wait and see if af hasnt shown in a couple of days test again. Might just be too early to test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->