9dpo lactating suddenly?

kerri28

Reaction score
Af is due 25th I'm 9dpo soon to be 10dpo as it's almost midnight? Took an FRER as I really feel different this month but bfn. I noticed today if I squeeze it's def colostrum. I took bromo after Hannah to dry up and even though he did warn the milk can come back it never did. Maybe I tested too early? Anyone experience random lactation a few days before af or bfp??!!!!

I haven't breastfed in 8 months, and lo and behold, i woke up with a wet spot over my left nipple! when I pulled up my shirt I saw little drops of yellow milk, looked like colostrum. i haven't leaked since but if i squeeze it happens again. fingers crossed that it's a sign!
from what i've read, it can happen but only from the second pregnancy on, because it means your body has already developed the ability to produce milk.

I'm getting bfns but I'm wondering if it's too early. I had lots of on and off pulling and minor shooting pains yesterday so maybe I just implanted. It takes atleast 3days for hcg to be detected after implantation right?

Hey just thought I'd share my experience.
I've also had colostrum out of both nipples, esp when squeezed but sometimes a good drop or two would leak out onto my shirt.
This coincidentally happened the same time I had my first chemical pregnancy.
I had never previously been pregnant before this happened.
I went to the doctors and had my prolactin levels checked to rule out a benign brain tumor in the pituitary gland (it's not as bad as it sounds; just would need to take a pill each day) - luckily all was okay for me, but that also left me with NO answers.
I still have this today, in both breasts, and have never had a pregnancy beyond 7weeks. I've had this before BFP and before AF, so definitely not a sign for me.
I hope it is a sign for you! Either way though I'd suggest you get your prolactin levels checked, but chances are it's just a normal thing. It's actually quite common (even on BnB) and can actually happen in guys and infants! It's called something like gallorectia or something like that if you'd like to research it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->