9dpo mc sept & oct is this 3rd month lucky!!!

Mrskg

5mc's & PARL x
Reaction score
hi all pulling my hair out so thought id share with you guy's x as some will know i have had a chemical mc sept and oct x im not sure when ov but going by average round about the 4th x im on cd22/26 earliest bfp was last month on cd23 so i think im approx 9dpo bought some tests todayfor tomorrow and guess what i couldnt resist poas or 3!
so done an asda one this morn with 2nd mu def saw a line got slightly excited but it disappeared after an hour so done a frer with 1hr held in pee bfn held pee in gor 3 an a half hours an done another asda pic below x trying to stay positive as i know its still early just not sure what to think x counting the hours till morning to try fmu xxx

Attachments

• nov 11 to sort 029.jpg
    nov 11 to sort 029.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 145
I'm so sorry for you previous months but hopefully 3rd time is a charm :)I defnitely see the start of something :happydance: GL to you hun and hopefully this is it!!!

hi all pulling my hair out so thought id share with you guy's x as some will know i have a a chemical mc sept and oct x im not sure when ov but going by average round about the 4th x im on cd22/26 earliest bfp was last month on cd23 so i think im approx 9dpo bought some tests todayfor tomorrow and guess what i couldnt resist poas or 3!
so done an asda one this morn with 2nd mu def saw a line got slightly excited but it disappeared after an hour so done a frer with 1hr held in pee bfn held pee in gor 3 an a half hours an done another asda pic below x trying to stay positive as i know its still early just not sure what to think x counting the hours till morning to try fmu xxx

Hey hun, I definitely see a line, not sure on the colour, does look like there is a little pink though! I'm really praying and keeping fingers crossed that this is your month and its a sticky bean, you really deserve this after the last couple of months xoxoxo

:dust::hug:

thank you x it is slightly pink irl the one this morn was faint pink but darker really wish id got a pic just a bit dubious as it disapeared an my frer's from last month still have their lines x glad you can see something too though x will update in morn lol at this rate i'll have to buy more tests!!! xx

I see a faint something!! FX for you!!!!

crossing everything for you!! Hope we can be bump buddies again!!!

How many dpo are you, maybe wait a couple of days and test again. I'm only 7dpo at the min and already very impatient but I have told myself no testing until at least 10dpo, lets see how long the will power holds out lol

The only difference this month for me is my post ovulation cramps and breast tenderness is nearly not there, it is so slight when it is usually very strong, but I try not to read to much into symptons as the two times I did fall pregnant which both resulted in miscarriage my symptoms have been the same as af and there are always very slight differences every month which makes me go oh whats this lol and it turns out to be nothing, it funny how we all go crazy in the two week wait over analyzing everything lol.

How you feeling at the minute anything different for you or any similarities?

:dust:

crossing everything for you!! Hope we can be bump buddies again!!!

oh i really do hope so not sure if you've saw my psychic reading post but the medium i saw on wed actually asked if i was pregnant she said she saw it in my aura an if im not i soon will be x

How many dpo are you, maybe wait a couple of days and test again. I'm only 7dpo at the min and already very impatient but I have told myself no testing until at least 10dpo, lets see how long the will power holds out lol

The only difference this month for me is my post ovulation cramps and breast tenderness is nearly not there, it is so slight when it is usually very strong, but I try not to read to much into symptons as the two times I did fall pregnant which both resulted in miscarriage my symptoms have been the same as af and there are always very slight differences every month which makes me go oh whats this lol and it turns out to be nothing, it funny how we all go crazy in the two week wait over analyzing everything lol.

How you feeling at the minute anything different for you or any similarities?

i think i will be 10dpo tomorow all i know for def is im cd 22 an earliest ive had bfp is cd23 so will def try with fmu x i am having lots of same symptoms as last 2 months i know they ended in mc but at this point i was pregnant and it didnt go wrong till later so hoping they are all good signs x lol i had a tarrot reading the other day and when she asked if i could be pregnant i answered very b&b - im not sure im still in my 2ww :haha: i'll post a link to it i will warn you though its a lling post i do have other readings on the thread an they are all very similar the most recent one though is with a medium i have seen for the last 14yrs so i know she is good x my reading was great just hope i stay on that path xxx gl to not testing for another 3 days xxxx

Sweetie, I definitely can see a line! However, if you MCd last month (I'm so sorry, been there in May) have your HCG levels gone down to 0? It took 5 weeks in my case (but I lost my baby at 10 weeks).

https://www.babyandbump.com/paranormal/730507-psychic-right-9.html

my reading on wed with a medium i trust and have seen for last 14yrs x she says my aura looks pregnant but if im not i will be next month here's hoping xxxx

Sweetie, I definitely can see a line! However, if you MCd last month (I'm so sorry, been there in May) have your HCG levels gone down to 0? It took 5 weeks in my case (but I lost my baby at 10 weeks).

thank you x i had bloods done at epu and they came back under 5 on 23rd oct day of chemical an i took my own tests that were neg so hoping this is new hcg got everything crossed lol but if im not i hopefully should be next month if all goes to plan xxx so sorry for your loss its just the most awful thing ive ever went through hoping 3 times is more than enough heartache to cope with x

I can definitely see a line on that test!! I hope the one you take in the morning gets even darker!!

Hey MrsKG

I read the psychic reading it was fab, really hoping this is it for you hun, will be looking forward to seeing your next tests, so excited for you xoxox

Yes, I do see something. Good Luck my friend!

Can def see that line congrats :) + am sorry for your previous losses xxx

I can see a line. FIngers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"