9dpo mc sept & oct is this 3rd month lucky!!!

nov 11 to sort 029.jpg

nov 11 to sort 029b.jpg

nov 11 to sort 029a.jpg

Top one is the original....Totally something there.... Don't forget to POAS in the morning!

Sorry :flower: I'm really not being mean because I know how much you want this but just wanted to say that last cycle I had some asda and tesco tests do this to me... and from what I can see yours has done the same... if you really look its not so much a 'line' but rather the whole half of the test before the test line has stayed darker and thats when mine done when I was not pregnant. Its almost like the dye stays there and then eventually moves on after a while and so it fades.

I hope this is not the case for you and you get your BFP though! I didnt that cycle but did the next :thumbup:

Sorry :flower: I'm really not being mean because I know how much you want this but just wanted to say that last cycle I had some asda and tesco tests do this to me... and from what I can see yours has done the same... if you really look its not so much a 'line' but rather the whole half of the test before the test line has stayed darker and thats when mine done when I was not pregnant. Its almost like the dye stays there and then eventually moves on after a while and so it fades.

I hope this is not the case for you and you get your BFP though! I didnt that cycle but did the next :thumbup:

Ta Im open to every opinion :thumbup: I can see what you mean from pic but irl it's just a line x don't worry I'm not too excited I just have a feeling my bfp will be soon an if I have to wait till next month I can handle that x just read on countdown to pregnancy only has a 59% chance of being positive so I'll just keep my fingers crossed no af arrives this wk xxx an poas in the meantime keeps my mind busy lol xxx

Well I for one will be stalking and hoping this is it for you!!! :hugs:

Well, it is almost 6 am here, shouldn't you have peed on something already???

Where is my friend??? Hope everything is okay.

Sorry ladies just managed to get on x done a frer this morn bfn not too surprised as they never seem to give me early results but since I used my asda ones yest it's all i had x af due between wed an fri so not too long to wait x still sort of feel pregnant but as we all know that means nought been there before an wasn't x but I'm being practical obviously I'd love a bfp this month but if not then at least I'll have had a period to clear me out an start fresh in dec strangely the hospital don't class chemical as a period so not had one since august x what will be will be! Watch this space x might test tomorrow or might just wait till wed not sure will decide in morn xxx thanks for all your support couldn't get through this without you all xx

*sigh* cd25 bfn with my last bfp's I got bfp - April cd25 sept cd27 an oct cd23 so I hope I'm still in the race x trying to listen to my own advice your not out till witch shows! X

Thank you had bfn since though x not giving up hope just yet still no sign of af due any day now xxx

Congrats on your bfp jezzabelle xxx

Thank you heavyheart I quietly optimistic been getting funny pains tonight which I got with last bfp's but i also had them with first af after mmc so could go either way x I'm wondering though ifffffffff it was implantation pain how long does it take for hcg to show xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->