9dpo only 18 need some info

Hazel1995

Reaction score
Hi I'm 18 years old, and I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day(withdrawal), he said he had two false alarms but isn't 100% sure yet. When did he pulled. Sorry if this tmi but i really need some info. I'm 9dpo and yesterday and today I've had on and of af cramping but a lot of ovary pains on both sides. This isnt normal before my cycle. Af starts in about 4-5 days so Friday or Saturday. My boobs are somewhat sore but my right one hurts alittle bit more then the left. I've also been having a lot of back pain mainly lower back and spine. Thank you

Hi Hazel, i am 9dpo too. If you have read a lot of posts on here you will see that AF and preg symptoms mirror each other so it doesn't really help. But even knowing this I still look for symptoms lol. I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for, good luck xx

Thank you ab75, I just woke up from a nightmare and it had to do with like people changing in zombies and it happened at my work and some nurse pinched my wrist and I woke up and I was able to feel the pain as if it had happened in real life. I am realizing I am having a lot of dreams that I remember very clear. This will have my 4th dream if this helps anything. Thank you again

Vivid dreams are usually a pregnancy sign xx

I also do realize that when I use my muscles down there to get up or anything causes sharp cramps then they go away, is this possibly just my period?

mtnbke_cb is right. Only way you'll get a definite answer is to test. Frer is good for testing early.
My cramping has stopped so only sign i have is tingly sore boobs,but i get that pre af and preg so no help. I am only going to test if i am late xx

This is why the two week wait is torturous no matter what outcome you're hoping for - there is no cut and dry sign either way, early preg symptoms are often just like pre-AF (as others have said) and every woman's experience is different.

Good luck to you. :flower:

Thank you so much. In a way I'm really hoping I am pregnant but I keep on thinking its af so kinda letting my hopes go out the window for now until I know for sure.

10dpo and have a smidge of blood very hard to see though. Maybe af has started? I'll keep you guys updated if you'd like.

How do you know whn you ovulated? Is this something you have been tracking? Not everyone ovulates on the typical day 14.. And I dont know many 18 year olds that are trying to track ovulation.
All of my cycle symptoms mirror potential pregnancy symptoms. The only way you will know for sure is to wait until the witch shows up or tke a test on the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->