9dpo - pink line after time limit???

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
I am 9dpo today and I used a IC with SMU (with DS my BFP was darker with SMU so I tend to trust it more).
I waited the 5 mins and all I could see was a barely there shadow.
I got ready to head out for the day and my fiancé says 'babe there's a line' and sure enough there was.
I know it's not reliable because it's over the time limit but I've never heard of pink evaps before?!
Here is a picture :

However when we got home after a couple of hours we looked again and it had disappeared?! (no pic)

I will test again tomorrow with FMU and smu.

Attachments

• _20180526_154724.jpg
    _20180526_154724.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 104
How much later are we talking? 5-10m is ok but anything beyond that I wouldn’t trust esp if it disappeared. Doesn’t hurt to retest fxed for you

How much later are we talking? 5-10m is ok but anything beyond that I wouldn’t trust esp if it disappeared. Doesn’t hurt to retest fxed for you

It was about 20-30 mins

It happened to me that early bfp appeared later. But it stayed there which in your case yours disappeared, saying that i find ics' lines not lasting so i am voting early bfp. Good luck with your next test. Xx

I always trusted SMU and evening better too!! That looks like start of a bfp but maybe also a bit of a dye run - but it sure is pink!!!! Can’t wait to see the next test!!

Got those last month on the one step brand . I actually had several from 7dpo . They also faded over time which threw me off . I wasn't pregnant. And i don't think ill be using ICs again . Well Def not that brand . Hopefully mine were just a dodgy batch tho and this is your bfp xx good luck

I have had quite a few pink evaps. It could also be the start of something. Let us know when you have an update.

Tested 3 times today (I'm a POAS addict)

FMU - nothing
SMU - very noticeable shadow after time, light shadow within time.
Evening (1.5hr hold) - v. v. v. Light shadow in time, pink line after 30 mins.

I just don't trust these tests anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->