9DPO, scared but hopeful...

emrhian91

Reaction score
Hi, new to this forum!
I'm Emma! :)

Posted in introduction post, but I guess this is my first "real post", LOL.

ugh, I'm terrified that I'm getting myself too hopeful :(

This is literally THE LONGEST TIME EVER.

But I feel things and have all these "symptoms" and I can't help but get a little excited... But part of me is like "are these real symptoms I would expect at this stage? Or am I imagining it?"

WHY IS THIS WAIT SO LONG?
Trying SO hard not to test yet, waiting to see if AF will arrive and then I'll test. If I tested now and I got a BFN I'd be devastated.

Believe me, I know. I'm testing march 23rd if AF doesn't show.. or maybe a couple days before that.

But it's the longest time of my life it feels like. It's so hard not to feel every single little feeling and get your hopes up. Actually, this month, I'm feeling very hopeful. A lot of new symptoms that I've never had before.

Good luck to you and if you ever need anybody to talk to feel free to PM me.

Ooh, are you? My AF is due to arrive on 23rd so I'm going to try and wait until a few days after if nothing happens.

I have a 26 day cycle and usually very regular so we shall see.

& yeah, I feel hopeful because I have things that I don't normally experience at any point in my cycle, really, except some of them I get when AF is here (such as nausea).

If I sit and list everything I'm experiencing, it almost seems "textbook", but I can't help thinking maybe I'm exaggerating it in my head, or all of what's happening is psychological.

Ahh!

Good luck to you, too!! :D And same, about the PM... :)

I'm 9dpo today and I feel rubbish !!! Haha got sore boobs I've been falling to sleep for the past few days. Also peeing more is increasing I'm due af on 23rd March 24th. I just had stabbing pains in my breasts also. I've been having mild cramps for a few days now. Baby dust to all I really hope this is the month !! 😄😀

Yeah that's how I'm feeling!
Cramping definitely more noticeable today!!

Due AF same time! Ahh, I hope it works out for us and she stays away!!!

I'm right behind you at 8 DPO and I soooooo feel your pain!! I'm on my 8th cycle of TTC and this is my 2nd month that I've had a regular cycle since stopping BC. Last month I had my first 28 day cycle with the big O happening at CD14. Knowing that my cycle has FINALLY regulated itself, I feel more anxious than ever to test. I'm having some symptoms but I really am convinced they're all in my head.

You're not alone! Good luck & fingers crossed for you!!

Amazingly sore boobs have gone this morning... but sickness has taken its place. I'm 10 dpo and don't know weather to take a test or not ? Do you recon I should just wait it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->