9DPO Sore bb's going away???

Goldee

Reaction score
Sounds like a looong shot but has anyone started out with sore boobs, and had them slowly taper off but still get a BFP? My cycle does this every single month and i'm trying not to lose all hope but it's a struggle lol

hi there!

YES!! I went through the same feelings that ended in my BFP...mine were sore during ovulation, came back 10dpo - did a test that came out negative, disappeared again at 11dpo was convinced that meant i was out...came back the morning my period was due, which never happens....period didnt arrive, tested and POSITIVE

I didnt believe it was possible this month because i had in my head my boobs should be so much sorer and stay that way - as mine are very sensitive with PMS, so i expected it would be one of my sure signs...
it wasnt

The soreness can go away and still get a positive!!!

Hope that helps!!

Goodluck xx

Thanks!! That helps loads! the last few days of the TWW are always more pleasant when you have a bit of hope!

I asked my RE that question and he said sore going away doesn't necessarily mean you are out. It was true for me this month though. Woke up to AF thos morning after soreness went away 3 days ago. grrr. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->