• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

9dpo starting my testing thread

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
9dpo Walmart .88 and new style frer

Bfns def

Got two more of each
Od 4 days early so AF due sat Dec 24th

Attachments

• IMG_5473.jpg
    IMG_5473.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5474.jpg
    IMG_5474.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 62
Just thought I'd add have had lots of thin lotiony CM...hooha walls feel swollen (like hard to check cervix ) cervix seems very far back...have had cold/sinus since Friday...vivid dreams ( naughty ones at that :blush: ) .... very mild dull pulling/pressure/cramps today oh and very gassy but I know the pressure pulling isn't gas pains feels totally diff

Pretty sure neg again. 10dpo fmu. Oh well

Attachments

• IMG_5488.jpg
    IMG_5488.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 44
I just kinda feel out I guess. Not tired like I was with my other kids...no sore boobs.

Only not normal things are 4 days from AF and no acne at all where I'd normally be broken out like crazy.

Super vivid dreams and sex ones at that lol

and very mild pulling twinges last night again

I just kinda feel out I guess. Not tired like I was with my other kids...no sore boobs.

Only not normal things are 4 days from AF and no acne at all where I'd normally be broken out like crazy.

Super vivid dreams and sex ones at that lol

and very mild pulling twinges last night again

Every pregnancy is different, from start to finish. My SIL have two very different starts, and experiences to term in her pregnancies for her son and daughter. Don't lose out hope till AF shows, and trust in your body.

Thanks ladies

Oh and insomnia too past few nights

it's early, I didn't get even a squinter until 11dpo and that was sketchy. I'm 26 weeks now <3 fx'd!

Tummy is crampy and weird feeling
Cried last night because he accidentally ALMOST poked me in the eye
Snappy at hubby and soo easily annoyed
Insomnia again last night for like 4th night in a row
CM still thin and lotiony
Cervix so far back can't feel it
Still just barely 2 teeny acne places hen I'd normally have atleast 2 or 3 big ones or multiple small ones

But still Bfn so I give up :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_5506.jpg
    IMG_5506.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5507.jpg
    IMG_5507.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 31
inverted the pics and of course there is something on the cheapie it looks like..I know that doesnt mean anything but on most of the others I did same thing and didnt see anything even on invert...just grasping I guess....

eh.....:nope:

and countdowntopregnancy.com said that if I implanted at 9dpo it could take 2-3 days but idk....:dohh:

and my tummy is doing the weird pre- af diarrhea thing I usually get so prolly :witch: on the way

Attachments

• dec 16 invert.jpg
    dec 16 invert.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 15
  • dec 2016 implant.jpg
    dec 2016 implant.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members