9dpo testing begins/10 dpo progression

Hoping4numbr3

Reaction score
Got a line but as usual hard to capture on camera and I have been reading a bunch of horror stories about FRER recently that they been having worse evaps then ever so we shall see how this plays out!

test2.jpg

Thanks @Ruskiegirl! I have no idea what is going on with them lately but the makers need to fix that crap if they aren't real positives.

I agree . I also got super vvfl on a walmart cheapie and clearblue so either its real or something funky is going on for me time will tell I guess. Have you tried any other tests ?

Well BFP today but still too early for digital. Bummer. Walmart test has faint line and frer looks better then yesterday! The pictures never turn out great on here in the early days well at least not for my computer. Can you see this? test3.jpg test5.jpg

I know they are still hard to see on here sorry all but they are clear and pink in person. Test on Right was yesterday at 9dpo today on the left is 10 dpo.

test6.jpg

Thanks Ladies! This will be my 4th and final baby so going to try and appreciate every little moment! :)

Update: 11 dpo. Clearblue says not pregnant so still waiting on that one.. making me nervous.

08C0FC14-DFED-4C50-BC6F-B555AA775B42.jpeg

Digis are less sensitive and take longer to show as positive. I have no doubt that you're pregnant! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->