9dpo!!! trying not to watch symptoms but...

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
well as it say in title I am 9dpo and desperately trying not to symptom spot but OH has pointed out my symptoms this morning...

get up and in the 2hrs we are up before work I have pee'd about 5 times (not normal), wretched and nearly been sick about 10 times, even kids noticed, and then when getting dressed OH commented on the size of my nipple and boobs!!! (which is not common as I was not blessed with a big pair..lol)

seriously been trying not to symptom spot but im exhausted..

1st pregnancy I was knackered from week before AF was due and bit sickly

2nd pregnancy I was sick from day AF was due!!

3rd Pregnancy I was sick and tired from week before AF went AWOL!!

xoxo

sounds good fingers crossed when are you going to test?

All sounds really good!! I WANT SYMPTOMS TOO!! Hahaha!

Are you going to test early?

Good luck xx

I am going to try and hold off till AF due which is Saturday!!! not sure what tests will show up this early either tbh!!

xoxo

It's kind of hard not to spot those symptoms. :)

I'm 9dpo too and my boobs are sore. That was my main symptom with my first and it's happening again so I've tested this morning and gotten a very faint BFP.

Good luck to you!

jbell157: CONGRATS! A faint positive is a good start for 9dpo!

pinkgem100: If you have symptoms then you would expect a good level of HCG already so you probably could test early! BUT if you want a nice clear BFP perhaps wait

It's kind of hard not to spot those symptoms. :)

I'm 9dpo too and my boobs are sore. That was my main symptom with my first and it's happening again so I've tested this morning and gotten a very faint BFP.

Good luck to you!

WOW... Congrats...

jbell157: CONGRATS! A faint positive is a good start for 9dpo!

pinkgem100: If you have symptoms then you would expect a good level of HCG already so you probably could test early! BUT if you want a nice clear BFP perhaps wait

I think I will wait and see what happens in the next few days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->