9dpo with a 10 day luteal phase!

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It feels so strange to be posting on babyandbump after 3 years of being abscent.. so much that I’ve forgotten my log in details and had to create a new account!

I am now trying for baby no 2. This is our first cycle, I’ve realised that my luteal phase is 10-11 days, and my period is due in 2/3 days so I am around 9dpo. I was wondering if someone could look at a test I took about an hour ago. I’m so sure I see something but it’s soooo faint

First one is after 3 mins and the next two are around 5.

Let the POAS obsession begin!!!!

Xoxo

8C81CA73-DDBF-4F31-82AA-AC0E9DD510E7.jpeg
E5ECADEF-E27A-41E7-8131-4D65549E5348.jpeg
3B6AA6F1-6554-45B0-9013-F26854AD9F77.jpeg

I *think* I can see something in a couple of the pictures, but...as you can see..I am a pee stick addict, and my eyes frequently play tricks on me! Especially on this site, I can almost never see what other people see?? I don't know, but good luck!! :dust:

I *think* I can see something in a couple of the pictures, but...as you can see..I am a pee stick addict, and my eyes frequently play tricks on me! Especially on this site, I can almost never see what other people see?? I don't know, but good luck!! :dust:

Haha thank you for taking the time to look I am a POAS addict too. I dread to think how many of them I have peed on and squinted at in the last 6 years! I love that I’m back at it though, although it can be disheartening at times! Good luck to you too xoxo

Hey girls! I'm 7 or 8 dpo today, had a negative frer today but I'm hopeful, had blazing positives on opks on the 4th and 5th November dtd pretty much everyday since the 25th October, I hope this is our month! I'm TTC number 3, good luck!!

Hey girls! I'm 7 or 8 dpo today, had a negative frer today but I'm hopeful, had blazing positives on opks on the 4th and 5th November dtd pretty much everyday since the 25th October, I hope this is our month! I'm TTC number 3, good luck!!

Hiya! Fingers crossed this is your month Have you decided when you are going to be testing? Good luck!! X

I’m around the same day, I was 9dpo and swore I saw something faint on a FRER today. So I’m eating and retesting in a few days. Trying for baby #3

I’m around the same day, I was 9dpo and swore I saw something faint on a FRER today. So I’m eating and retesting in a few days. Trying for baby #3
Waiting, although I’m eating too

Hello everyone!

It feels so strange to be posting on babyandbump after 3 years of being abscent.. so much that I’ve forgotten my log in details and had to create a new account!

I am now trying for baby no 2. This is our first cycle, I’ve realised that my luteal phase is 10-11 days, and my period is due in 2/3 days so I am around 9dpo. I was wondering if someone could look at a test I took about an hour ago. I’m so sure I see something but it’s soooo faint

First one is after 3 mins and the next two are around 5.

Let the POAS obsession begin!!!!

Xoxo

Hi! I too am trying again after 3 years and I have a 10 day luteal phase too. :? I'm trying a natural progesterone cream to try and help. I think I'm 1 dpo today.

I'm the biggest line spotter ever so I don't trust myself anymore, but good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing a progression! Fx! X

Amazing! Good luck! I can still see something on the IC I did this morning, however not darker than last night! Damn it x

Sorry! Posted as part of the quote! :laugh2:

Haha that’s ok! I don’t see much more than what I saw last night which is disappointing... only cycle 1 and I’m now remembering all the heart ache! Lots of baby dust to you xoxo

Morning!

So I was literally shaking while waiting for my test... I was feeling very hopeful that I’d see a line that was darker than whatever it was I saw yesterday and it’s the same again... barely there but something. At this point I feel like I must be imagining it...

Since O I have had constant dull cramps, stabbing pains in my boobs, fatigue etc.

Il attach the photos, although I’m sure it’s almost impossible to see on the pictures.

Xoxo

View attachment 1047762 View attachment 1047764 D8E3B1F4-440C-433B-9BAF-F0279BA687A3.jpeg

2B65419A-830A-42B4-958A-62A61E17F8A2.jpeg

Morning!

So I was literally shaking while waiting for my test... I was feeling very hopeful that I’d see a line that was darker than whatever it was I saw yesterday and it’s the same again... barely there but something. At this point I feel like I must be imagining it...

Since O I have had constant dull cramps, stabbing pains in my boobs, fatigue etc.

Il attach the photos, although I’m sure it’s almost impossible to see on the pictures.

Xoxo

View attachment 1047762 View attachment 1047764 View attachment 1047763

Morning!

Xoxo

View attachment 1047762 View attachment 1047764 View attachment 1047763

Hi hun I've been testing every day since possible conception hahaha, still negative though I'm 8 or 9dpo but I believe implantation has only just happened, this morning I've woke up and felt SICK to my stomach, it's probably all in my head :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->