9DPO Wondfo, post miscarriage.. prayers FINAL UPDATE PG. 10

breakingdawn

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I had a m/c back in August. I took a test today at 9DPO because I had been feeling some unusual cramping off and on the past few days. Here is my wondfo.... happy thoughts... good vibes... prayers.. much appreciated. I said I was not going to share early this time around because of what happened in August, but decided I needed the support.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 26
Wow awesome line! Congratulations, rainbow on the way I reckon!

Thank you dan-o, I sure hope so. Not counting my chickens yet, as it were. Line looks okay for 9DPO though. I think!

It definitely seems to be off to a better start than in August. My line today is twice as dark as it was at 9DPO in August with the m/c.

Congrats, that's a great line! I'm sorry about your mc and hope this is your sticky bean!

Thank you, I sure hope so. I have had some pelvic pain, cramps, and back pain. Nothing extreme, so hoping it is a good sign of implantation and not another ectopic (I had one in 2011).

That looks awesome for 9dpo! I had a mc a few years ago so I know how nerve racking ttc after one can be. Good luck and congrats!

Congratulations hun, sending lots of sticky baby dust to you xxx

Congratulations hun, hope it's a sticky bean xx

Congratulations! Sending positive thoughts your way!!

I am scared to test today. :/ In August I had fairly slow progression on my IC's because my HCG never got above 89 before I started to m/c at almost 5 weeks. I know it is usually 48 hours for HCG to double so I am trying to hold out until tomorrow. Just always worried about seeing a light test still or negative!

Well I did cave and do another test today..... today is 10DPO

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
Those are great lines! FX'd for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Your lines are crazy dark for 9-10 dpo, and the progression is fantastic. Congrats! H & H 9 months to you!

Very nice line -- I've never had such an unmistakable line as early as 9 DPO, that's amazing! Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful nine months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->