9DPO Wondfo, post miscarriage.. prayers FINAL UPDATE PG. 10

Great numbers breaking!! So excited for you! Wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months!

So apparently my doctor is a little concerned because the level is high and my past history. Which is why he wants to schedule the next hcg a week from today to make sure there's s good high number for an ultrasound to find the location. A whole week of fretting gah!

Ugh. I'm sorry. :/ Why wouldn't he test again tomorrow?

Was your level this high with your losses?

He wants to test a week from today because he wants high numbers for the go ahead for a scan. My levels started off very low with ectopic and never got past 89 with the m/c in August.

Oh. Well why is he concerned? If they were low before and they're high now, shouldn't that be good?

Because of my past history with ectopic and sometimes ectopic can have high starting numbers unfortunately. And I guess he feels these are high numbers for how early I am.

Okay :hugs: Well, I personally feel like he is making you stress for nothing and your baby is doing great in there! Looking forward to hearing how your scan goes next week! :)

I sure hope so! It's been a rollercoaster! In August i worried about low hcg now I worry about high hcg! I can't catch a break. Lol

Congrats on a great beta hun! :happydance: Those numbers are still in the normal range!! Hey maybe it is twins!!!! :winkwink: Good luck to you! I hope things continue to go great and that you have a H&H 9 months!!!!

Breaking you can see my betas in my sig, my dr isn't concerned. I've never heard that high hcg is an indicator of ectopic, rather the opposite. Your numbers are great! Here is some info on hcg levels and ectopic pg https://www.m.webmd.com/baby/tc/ectopic-pregnancy-exams-and-tests

Thank you! Your beta is close to mine now. Hopefully I'm worrying for nothing!

Update: I had some spotting so I went in this morning for an "emergency" appointment. They did a urine sample which did show I may have a mild UTI so I got medicine for that. I found out my new HCG numbers were at 6,800 something. So that was good. He did an exam and did not see any signs of active bleeding but could see the light spotty stuff. They went ahead and sent me to ultrasound to be sure this was not an ectopic. We did see a baby in my uterus, measuring about 5w and 6d. We also saw a flicker for the heartbeat!

Attachments

• 14825693_10211028787061435_1577546493_n.jpg
    14825693_10211028787061435_1577546493_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 19
Yay! I knew it would be fine. :hugs: So exciting to see that flicker of a heartbeat! <3

Fabulous news hunni!! So pleased for you xxxxx

Yay!! Great news breaking!! Your little bean is settling in well. Love seeing that little heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->