9dpo

CACH12

Reaction score
I know a person isn't "out" till AF comes, but I feel out already! However, When I woke up from my nap today I feel weird, my side is crampy, I have a headache, and just blah. I have noticed an increase of CM in the past couple of days (which was the only sign I had with my DD.). I took a test today and it was BFN, but was wondering if these crampy feelings could be implantation. I have had tons of pinchy and weird feelings since O. I just feel heavy above my pubic bone and like I said blah! Anyone have some of these things?

12dpo here. Wish i could offer assurance but in same boat with cramps! GL!

9 DPO is the most common day for implantation!! That's when I did when I was pregnant with my son xx Give it a few days love xx Good luck

Thanks! Today I am having a lot of pressure and pinches on my right side. It feels like something is stepping on my v & cervix! Tons of CM. My CP is super high, soft, and closed! FX!!

Thanks! Today I am having a lot of pressure and pinches on my right side. It feels like something is stepping on my v & cervix! Tons of CM. My CP is super high, soft, and closed! FX!!

Ooooh, how exciting!! Hoping you get a beautiful sticky BFP soon <3 How're you feeling today?

I'm pretty sure I got a super faint line! It has color to it. Just faint!! Digital says no. However, if I am I think I implanted yesterday so it would be faint!!!

I'm pretty sure I got a super faint line! It has color to it. Just faint!! Digital says no. However, if I am I think I implanted yesterday so it would be faint!!!

Digis are waaaay less sensitive xxx Such amazing news. Fx'd it gets nice and dark for you in the next few days <3

Would they get even less faint the later in the night you go?

It all really depends on your urine concentration. I know a lot of ladies who's tests get darker in the afternoon. If you hold your wee for 3-4 hours and not drink anything in that time it will simulate fmu xx

I think that is what happened. I got a faint line then I ran to the store to get a digital and drank some water. All within the same hr - 2! I'm thinking that's why the digital was negative! Needed to hold it longer!

The reason why they want you to test with FMU is because of the concentration of the pee is higher. Most people will find lighter lines at night then in the morning!

Okay so I am 20 DPO CD 35. & nothing! No BFP's all BFN's. My CP is so high I can't even reach it! CM is creamy! It's irritating! I don't think I'm pregnant. Don't feel it atleast but was wondering if anyone else is having issues like this?

I'm currently CD30, 2 days late and if I'm right 13ish DPO. Been very crampy and pinchy the last 3 days and VERY sore breasts! So I am definitely experiencing the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->