9th cycle ttc

Queenlucy02

Reaction score
Hello,
Im new to posting on these threads but feel i need somewhere to post about my TTC journey so far.

Me and my husband already have two children and would love a 3rd to complete our family.
Iv on 8dpo of my 9th cycle of trying. We actually caught pregnant the first month but sadly it ended in miscarriage at 5 weeks and then caught again on our 7th cycle which sadly again ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks.
Has anyone else gone through something similar? Just waiting to test at the moment hoping this is my month.
Thank you for reading x

Hi lovely. When we were trying for our second, we unfortunately went through a string of early losses 4 in fact. Our first child we conceived very quickly and no issues. But the 2nd time we were struggling but I had tests but there was nothing being picked up that was causing it. Early losses are quite common as that bit of information was being thrown my way a lot during that period of testing. Not that it made it any easier. I came across a product called pregnacare couples (vitamins) and I dunno whether it was pure coincidence or the vitamins worked but we fell pregnant within the first month of taking them.

I hope and keep everything crossed for you youll have a bfp very soon :)

Thank you so much for your reply! Something to try next cycle if no bfp :D keeping fingers crossed for this cycle [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->