9w... Gone from awful nausea to completely no symptoms!? Panic

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I've read it can be normal... But full on freakiny as not had symptoms for couple days :(

Panic paranoid freaking out lol

Happened for me. The placenta is starting to take over which can diminish symptoms. My nausea was not strong but I had two days of all day nausea and the next day my nausea was gone.
Also it depends a lot on foods, sleep and what is developing atm. On days where I have lots of CM and fatigue slight nausea can still be present before a meal or at night. Carby foods and sugar caused me nausea but I had times even earlier in this pregnancy where I had no nausea because I was only eating meat, veggies, eggs.

You are probably just lucky :)

My symptoms stopped at six weeks. I was freaking out too. I havent been sick, no morning sickness at all, no bloating no mood swings no food cravings... but i had my ultrasound on Wednesday and saw my beautiful little 9 week peanut :)

I'm 7+4 and my symptoms are coming and going ... it freaks me out so bad!!!

I'm 5 weeks today and have had no symptoms at all except very very slight sore boobs...... I'm thinking mayb there all just gonna come at once!!!! X

You may get lucky and be one of those women who really doesn't have symptoms. My pregnancy with DS was like that... Aside from this sick aversion to instant mashed potatoes. I could eat mashed at restaurants etc etc, but if DH put them in front of me? Nope. Salmon was a no go also. Oh and the smell of poop, at all, made me vomit. Other thasn that? Sore boobs tapered off eaaaarly and I now have a super giant happy healthy coming 2 year old.

This pregnancy? Cramps, nausea, loose BMs, super sore boobs, fatigue, grumpiness... Yeah... It's been real.

My symptoms went away for a few days at 9 weeks too. Much to my dismay, they came back with a vengeance lol.

Pregnancy symptoms can come and go for sure! I'm experiencing the same thing right now. if it concerns you enough, then just speak with your Dr maybe get a scan etc. wait a few days though they may come back full force! Xx

Mine went away around 9/10 weeks and now at 12-13 weeks the nausea is back and has just been terrible.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Ended up having a scan cos had some cramps too.. Baby is absolutely fine *touch wood* little bouncer <3

They put me forward two days too! Here's hoping for continued good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"