9w4d US!!! I got pictures <3

lisaalove

Reaction score
:baby::baby:So relieved and happy. My little hotdog is doing great 173 HB measuring just a day behind and is a little wiggle worm in there! It waved to us and it was the cutest thing. I can officially stop worrying I think &#9825; :hugs::happydance:

Attachments

• 20141002_142151.jpg
    20141002_142151.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20141002_142156.jpg
    20141002_142156.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 35
Those are great pictures. So happy for you. I go for mine tomorrow and am so excited but nervous at the same time. I think once I see my little baby doing fine in there I will stop worrying so much too. Congratulation :flower:

Those are great pictures. So happy for you. I go for mine tomorrow and am so excited but nervous at the same time. I think once I see my little baby doing fine in there I will stop worrying so much too. Congratulation :flower:

Thats exactly how I felt. Keep me updated and let me know how it goes!

Congrats! Great picture of your little bean:happydance:

I keep thinking the same thing, that I'll relax once I get to take a peak that everything is okay. Being out of the danger zone seems so far away..:flower:

Congrats very cute baby you have there :)

Can I ask was this an internal or external scan? I'm wanting another scan very soon but want to avoid another internal because they always make me bleed. If this was external I'm getting one next week :D

Ahh, congratulations x

Congrats very cute baby you have there :)

Can I ask was this an internal or external scan? I'm wanting another scan very soon but want to avoid another internal because they always make me bleed. If this was external I'm getting one next week :D

IT WAS EXTERNAL! I was so happy when they didn't have to go to internal! But they just said because of my small frame and as long as I filled my bladder I shouldn't have to do an internal and they were right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->