9wks bleed then brown

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have a 9 Yr old son and have been trying all this time to convince and recently got a positive test, I'm 9wks which is crazy as my dad just passed away 9 wks ago, but anyway yesterday I went to the loo and when I stood up I felt a little gush and there was bright red blood, Iv been to the doc and the hospital but can't have a scan in the early pregnancy unit till tomoro, the bleeding stopped fast and now is just a very small amount of brown discharge, i would be OK if it was just the brown but the red gave me a fright, Iv no pain no clots and tests are still positive, is it possible everything could be OK that it could be a plecenta problem

I'm having the same right now I'm 10+4 mine started Sunday night as spotting now its more sort of the start of period on and off, sorry no use here just commenting to say your not alone love I have a scan today as they couldn't get me in yesterday I'll pray for both of us xx

Had this happen a few times with my second baby. Once at 7 weeks, once at 11 weeks. All was fine both times. He's 4 now.

Unfortunately had my scan and baby has no heartbeat :cry: I'm praying your baby is absolutely fine love xx

So sorry tdog iv had a scan before and no heartbeat it was a molar pregnancy, this time was a gush of red just once and now its brown like old blood, I'm trying to be positive so fingers crossed for the scan in the morning

I'm so sorry tdog :( I got pregnant via IVF after struggling with fertility treatments for 3 years, and I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant now and have been VERY LIGHTLY spotting brown off and on since week 5. I went to my first scan last week and was measuring ahead and they saw a strong heartbeat at 6 weeks 1 day. My doctor mentioned he has had many patients who spot, have actual blood clots, or just off and on spotting, and they can't find the cause of the bleed but everything's just fine. I know it is so nerve wracking, but try to keep your chin up and stay positive until your scan. It could even be something like a subchorionic hemorrhage (hematoma), which may cause off and on bleeding and won't cause any harm to your baby or pregnancy. Bleeding is extremely common in the first trimester, unfortunately. Hang in there!

Unfortunately had my scan and baby has no heartbeat :cry: I'm praying your baby is absolutely fine love xx
Oh no @tdog I’m so sorry to read this, I had the exact same in December, please send me a message if I can be of any support to you xx

So sorry tdog iv had a scan before and no heartbeat it was a molar pregnancy, this time was a gush of red just once and now its brown like old blood, I'm trying to be positive so fingers crossed for the scan in the morning
I had this with my now 9 year old and currently I’ve had bleeding for the last 4 weeks both times it’s an SCH which I’ve been told should resolve on its own. Sending positive vibes your way! [-o<

So just had the scan this morning and I got to see the heartbeat, I'm so happy it has blown my mind, 9 years of constant fertility treatment ivf, iui, clomid and so on, a miscarriage and a molar pregnancy and the first time I give up all treatment because I was suffering with the loss of my dad and needed a break, wham! My angel on the other side definitely had a part to play, the blood a passed was a big gush when I stood up so I convinced myself I had lossed and told my husband no need to come with me for the scan we already know the news, and boy was I shocked, but fingers and toes crossed that this little bean stays put x

So just had the scan this morning and I got to see the heartbeat, I'm so happy it has blown my mind, 9 years of constant fertility treatment ivf, iui, clomid and so on, a miscarriage and a molar pregnancy and the first time I give up all treatment because I was suffering with the loss of my dad and needed a break, wham! My angel on the other side definitely had a part to play, the blood a passed was a big gush when I stood up so I convinced myself I had lossed and told my husband no need to come with me for the scan we already know the news, and boy was I shocked, but fingers and toes crossed that this little bean stays put x
Wonderful news, congratulations and wishing the best health going forward x

I'm so so happy to be reading this that is amazing news xx

That is fantastic news <3

That’s amazing news. Congratulations love. I hope u have no more bleeding. I had a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks with my son. Turned out to be a cervical erosion. Apparently there very common and don’t cause any harm to baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->