a 14 week old bump

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by kazb25, Jan 25, 2011.

1. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

my 14 week old bump 1st time pregnancy is it big?? everyone keeps telling me im having twins but i just think my baby is either a little cute chubby one or i am carrying alot of water, i will find out this monday when i have my scan how many in there, what do u all think of my 14 week old bump? JUST TO ADD, I DONT THINK IM HAVING TWINS AT ALL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WHINED ME UP ABOUT IT THOUGH, I'LL GET THEM BACK ONE DAY FOR IT T-HEEEHEEE

Attached Files:

2. Ashley2189

Ashley2189 Mommy to a sweet toddler

from your other post that shows you at 4 weeks, your 14 week bump looks perfectly normal. i would not guess twins, it doesn't seem that big. =)

3. crazylilth1ng

crazylilth1ng Well-Known Member

It doesn't look huge or anything!!! Nice pic :)

4. RebeccaR19

RebeccaR19 Well-Known Member

My belly is just as big as yours and I'm not having twins. All of us grow differently. Good luck!

5. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

yeah i dont think i am having twins either, just think ppl are winding me up on that one

6. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

nah i dont think your having twins. your belly tends to bloat alot up till around 20 weeks then its starts to take shape, like you say you mite be having a chubby babba lol x

7. laila 44

laila 44 Well-Known Member

Don't worry! I have a pretty big bump myself and am a very slim girl so I guess it can be alot of bloat too! I was wondering the same but I know I'm not having twins ;)

8. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

yeah i know im not having twins either, i thinking ppl like to whined u up while your preggers lol

9. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

wow, you seem big to me as i look no different (my first to) and im just over 16 weeks!!

10. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

i feel big for 14 weeks ive had a belly since 10 weeks like this started at the top and now its moving further down, i was really shocked when i first noticed it, think thats why ppl have been telling me im having two because i have had a bump so quickly but i dont think i am thou because my first tri symptoms werent that bad and they say u had them worse if twins. I was actually watching a youtube vid yesterday of twin boys when babies laughing at eachother and it made me want twins for like a second and then i thought, oh no, no sleep if that happens so i snapped out of it lol

11. MrsRNI

MrsRNI mum of 1 and pg#2

Hey I'm 14wks and I wud say my bump is like urs I feel huge considering with my 1st I hardly had a bump even at 34wks, at my scan there is def only 1 there but looks like it's a cubber which I'm more than happy about tho my friend is 20wks and she isn't as big

12. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

I looked like that at 14 weeks. And I get the wretched comments too - are you sure theres only one in there, omg youre huge blah blah. I had it with both pregnancies. My son was only 6lb 6oz . My friend had hardly any bump and had a 9lb'er so it has sod all to do with baby size! Its all to do with anatomy, how baby sits, how much water you take on and just generally how you carry! Some women carry all inside, some all outside.

13. georgina.miss

georgina.miss Well-Known Member

Everyone is just soooooooooo different I suppose you cant really tell whether its big or small for how far gone you are because each person's bump looks different- i kind of like having a bump now because people know im pregnant rather than just bloated!! At least we have something to blame it on!! :) xx

14. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

yeah true we all carry differently

15. sarahchops86

sarahchops86 lexie and logan's mummy

I looked like that at 14 weeks with my first too! I had all the comments under the sun! My bump was big until about 28 weeks then didnt really grow much until 36 weeks so it all evened out in the end x