a 14 week old bump

kazb25

Reaction score
my 14 week old bump 1st time pregnancy is it big?? everyone keeps telling me im having twins but i just think my baby is either a little cute chubby one or i am carrying alot of water, i will find out this monday when i have my scan how many in there, what do u all think of my 14 week old bump? JUST TO ADD, I DONT THINK IM HAVING TWINS AT ALL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WHINED ME UP ABOUT IT THOUGH, I'LL GET THEM BACK ONE DAY FOR IT T-HEEEHEEE

Attachments

• 250120111294.jpg
    250120111294.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 250120111295.jpg
    250120111295.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 250120111298.jpg
    250120111298.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
from your other post that shows you at 4 weeks, your 14 week bump looks perfectly normal. i would not guess twins, it doesn't seem that big. =)

My belly is just as big as yours and I'm not having twins. All of us grow differently. Good luck!

yeah i dont think i am having twins either, just think ppl are winding me up on that one

nah i dont think your having twins. your belly tends to bloat alot up till around 20 weeks then its starts to take shape, like you say you mite be having a chubby babba lol x

Don't worry! I have a pretty big bump myself and am a very slim girl so I guess it can be alot of bloat too! I was wondering the same but I know I'm not having twins ;)

Don't worry! I have a pretty big bump myself and am a very slim girl so I guess it can be alot of bloat too! I was wondering the same but I know I'm not having twins ;)

yeah i know im not having twins either, i thinking ppl like to whined u up while your preggers lol

wow, you seem big to me as i look no different (my first to) and im just over 16 weeks!!

wow, you seem big to me as i look no different (my first to) and im just over 16 weeks!!

i feel big for 14 weeks ive had a belly since 10 weeks like this started at the top and now its moving further down, i was really shocked when i first noticed it, think thats why ppl have been telling me im having two because i have had a bump so quickly but i dont think i am thou because my first tri symptoms werent that bad and they say u had them worse if twins. I was actually watching a youtube vid yesterday of twin boys when babies laughing at eachother and it made me want twins for like a second and then i thought, oh no, no sleep if that happens so i snapped out of it lol

Hey I'm 14wks and I wud say my bump is like urs I feel huge considering with my 1st I hardly had a bump even at 34wks, at my scan there is def only 1 there but looks like it's a cubber which I'm more than happy about tho my friend is 20wks and she isn't as big

I looked like that at 14 weeks. And I get the wretched comments too - are you sure theres only one in there, omg youre huge blah blah. I had it with both pregnancies. My son was only 6lb 6oz . My friend had hardly any bump and had a 9lb'er so it has sod all to do with baby size! Its all to do with anatomy, how baby sits, how much water you take on and just generally how you carry! Some women carry all inside, some all outside.

Everyone is just soooooooooo different I suppose you cant really tell whether its big or small for how far gone you are because each person's bump looks different- i kind of like having a bump now because people know im pregnant rather than just bloated!! At least we have something to blame it on!! :) xx

I looked like that at 14 weeks with my first too! I had all the comments under the sun! My bump was big until about 28 weeks then didnt really grow much until 36 weeks so it all evened out in the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->